ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
New induction kit fitted (rcm) and some fresh new plates fitted :). Will stick a couple of pics up on Sunday after it's weekly polish.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll take it off you're hands, £500???? :D

£500 and your Ph1 my way ?

Err....

Noel-Edmonds-call.jpg

No deal.

535d / t5 caravelle
Indeed I am, been a member since 2006, and still no impreza! Lol, the day will come, I keep telling myself!

535d / t5 caravelle
Funny you should say that, last week I'd looked back through this thread and another one of yours, then convinced myself I was going to do a deal with you against my cup, job done!

then the mrs chirped up the day after when I mentioned getting a classic, do they have isofix? No do they f**k! I have to have isofix for the little ones, so back on a bugeye lmao, suppose safety for the kids is priority, was looking forwards to taking your car off you ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha. I was in two minds to sell, like with any car but this is a keeper until I need something with is isofix, lol. What's your budget mate? Will keep my eyes peeled :)

535d / t5 caravelle
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention it to you also lol, budget will be about 5k, 6 tops, but as per usual, I'm not in a position to buy yet :rolleyes: just keeping my eyes on prices and what I'll get for my money at the minute.

535d / t5 caravelle
Looks like a good buy that, could afford that now, but like I'd rather wait and spend a but more on a nice sti with a bit more grunt hopefully ;)

535d / t5 caravelle
I believe an extra 50 or so horses is required to compensate for the extra weight etc? Had a mate with a uk classic running 309bhp, plenty quick enough, I took it up pod and managed a 13.2, quick motor till he pranged it. I'd have a classic now, but like I said, need isofix really, all our child seats are isofix.

and wouldn't call yours measly lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think that's what's needed to compensate. I liked my blob it was quick, comfy etc and would have another, albeit one running relatively big power. The prices for both classic and the later models seem to have gone up recently, can only assume because so many are getting broken to get more money.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd bump the thread. Was after some crystal fogs, fitted them and thought, mmm. So off they went and put the fog covers back on.

Before,

960B7A83-856C-4051-9709-65F3E124465A_zpsyrxi5add.gif

after,

930F35DB-0FED-460C-8219-4B4CA1C037F8_zpsafapmocx.gif

changed the side indicators to black, keep swapping them over depending how gangsta I'm feeling.

36655C55-8834-4D0C-ACB7-61B70C22CE2C_zpsx3e7yk9s.gif

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Do we think gold wheels go with red?... :eek:

Yup.

Px on body parts?

Depends whos body you're on about..

Best wheels bar none for the classic Impreza, they would probably sell in 24hrs on eBay.

Cheers :)

Why not.

Have you had a bang on the head?????

Nope.

I have 3 sets of wheels for that car and an ever decreasing garage.

Not in any rush to get rid tbh.

Last edited: