ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Oh and what do you think mines worth?

version 3 wrx, you know what it looks like.

83k with service history, belts done last November etc. Condition 7/10 if I'm honest. Runs fine with plenty of go.

clio 200
Purchased a blob eye last weekend. The previous owner had got a new STi so had no need for this one. Just have to wait until Friday to get it taxed. Not sure if you can tax a car from SORN EARLY???.
Having it a week without been able to drive it meant I could get it into the garage for a good machine polish.
IMAG0116_zps1wwxnjvy.jpg

IMAG0117_zpshnscffzd.jpg

IMAG0115_zpsjfefpyyv.jpg

IMAG0114_zpsekmmnzya.jpg

Clio 172
The Impreza has been on my radar a lot recently...I now really want a blob eye STI with a prodrive pack!! A wagon would be even better!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Any idea what the wheels are called on the previous page on the wrc car? They look slightly different to revos.

Trophy Turbo :)
Ive had a fair few in my time, love them to bits :)

196007_18079008776_4758_n.jpg

380Bhp

523014_10150896130588777_1147810226_n.jpg

2.2CDB 422 Bhp

My 2,0 forester running 290bhp Cool hurse

wserv800x600.jpg

My Best one, WRX, with a lot of bits done at 496bhp, looks simular to my first but it was originally a bug eye :)

P1050166.jpg

and the one that didnt go to plan a 360Bhp classic Waggon, that a Waggon tryed to kill me!!!

1_G.jpg

Standard Uk2000

imprezaatunit.jpg

and then a JDM saloon running 280Bhp

DSC01683Small.jpg

I stopped buying scoobs as its a addition

Trophy Turbo :)
I keep getting the BUG, but i promised my self, that after Trevor a friend of mine had a 2010 STi Hatch with 18k on the clock and the Bottom end was rattling, I rebuilt it for him, and remembered the VAST ammount of money even standard parts cost, and remember the bank balance just getting swallowed up every week :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've had later ones but on my fourth classic and touch wood they have all been fine. Well apart from replacing the box in my current one. Think the fact I don't do many miles and have a mild case of ocd helps.

535d / t5 caravelle
Not had a search for classics in a while, until now, I'm amazed at the lack of them up for sale these days, used to be ten a penny! A grand total of 26 on pistonheads now, I remember pages of them not so long back, where have they all gone?