ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

I've also had a few scooby's in the past, started with an early wrx import, P1 and forester sti.

My P1:

p1_3_bw.jpg

p1_2.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Liam I really want yours. Like loads. It's almost my idea of the perfect classic, I'd only change the backbox and wheels.

:cool: Cheers, although all credit goes to the previous owner.

​Nice......You got to love love a Mica Red classic......Did you buy that from a guy on Scoobynet....f1fan?

I did indeed, top bloke.

I genuinely do want it LOL... if you put it up for sale then give me a shout! :eek:

Do you use it as a daily? What's it like?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I genuinely do want it LOL... if you put it up for sale then give me a shout! :eek:

Do you use it as a daily? What's it like?

Lol I'll probably be keeping it for quite some time TBH, it's the only car I've ever owned where I always look back at it once I've parked it in a car park, LOL!

Yeah I do, put around 2.5/3k on it already, which I almost feel guilty about as it wasn't used half as much by Chris (previous owner). Performance wise, for the price you can get them at now I can't think of a point to point car which is better IMO. Surprisingly comfortable for a 13 year old saloon too, considering it's got a slight drop. Grip is fantastic. The burble makes me grin like a little girl, although not too sure my neighbours like it. :D

Ahh I wish I'd never opened this thread :dapprove: what's it like on MPG?

I had a Blobeye N/A (lol) when I was 19, it was the loudest thing in the entire world and got 24mpg no matter how you drive it. Handled and gripped amazingly as you've said though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ahh I wish I'd never opened this thread :dapprove: what's it like on MPG?

I had a Blobeye N/A (lol) when I was 19, it was the loudest thing in the entire world and got 24mpg no matter how you drive it. Handled and gripped amazingly as you've said though.

It's not too good on the mpg side, I really don't know what it averages, but I usually put £50 in at a time and it doesn't last that long lol. Pottering about town off boost doesn't seem that bad.

Just got an insurance quote online for a Turbo 2000 for £100 less than I'm paying for the Clio :dapprove:

I think I want a hawk eye. Similar to the blue one a few pages back. Loud, quick, look very mean.

But the image stops me instantly.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
love that blue, and the red classic. Great colours

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I saw a cosworth one on the road not too long back. Looked so nice! Aren't they properly quick too?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Google is saying 3.7 and 12.7 quarter mile.

Anybody who had driven a impreza will tell you they are quite brutal off a standstill anyway.
Your mates had much done?

I can't remember the spec of it too much :(

I know he's had a new map on recently along with switchable high/low boost and anti lag.

Cobra exhaust system?
Not sure which coilovers are on it.

It shifts though, I've driven it loads now. But never driven another impreza to compare it to :(

I sent that to a friend of mine last week, looks lovely!
Be surprised if you couldn't drive away with that for £2800.
I'd have that if I could get it for £2800. How would I drive him down on price though? It seems perfect!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
1230049_10151824811997118_184386664_n.jpg

​Just a quick iPhone pic of mine just now, the exhaust makes slight contact with the bump at the start of our driveway when there's a passenger in :(