ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Isle of Man Write-up! (56k, Please dont even open this...)

Great pics, looks like you lot had a reet good time, i'd be up for coming next time if only i could keep up.:eek:

all the video was taken from a camera on a 1.2 ;)

To be fair, Ali's only made a comment with his opinion and hes not having a go about the trip...everyone who went seems to have got touchy..Looks like there were some epic driving roads and a good turnout in my opinion.

ditto

R56 JCW
If it was me i wouldnt have even mentioned it, I would have jst said, great pics, looked like everyone had a great time etc, which other ppl did, but no we get someone going on about how many cars were there etc

f**king Jokers!!

NEXT TIME WE GO (IF WE DO GO) 100 CARS PLEASE, AND ATLEAST 5 VEE'S IS A MUST

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
To be honest, im pretty glad we didn't have a massive 15-20 plus cars for it.

For one, the crowd that came could all drive fast but competently, rigourously obeying the village speed limits which you really CANNOT break, and in my opinion i couldn't have wanted to meet a friendlier bunch.
No-one was pretensious (sp?) arrogant or childish......something we may not be able to avoid next time around with some of the ego's on here no doubt wanting to come along and do some d*ck waving.

If, and i mean IF we organise another trip...something which we are still debating....we will be hoping that all ego's be left on the mainland.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If it was me i wouldnt have even mentioned it, I would have jst said, great pics, looked like everyone had a great time etc, which other ppl did, but no we get someone going on about how many cars were there etc

f**king Jokers!!

NEXT TIME WE GO (IF WE DO GO) 100 CARS PLEASE

You're a real sour grape mate! I've said my peace, now gi it a rest!

Mercedes C Class Sport

f**king Jokers!!

NEXT TIME WE GO (IF WE DO GO) 100 CARS PLEASE, AND ATLEAST 5 VEE'S IS A MUST
Mate you had a great time like you said, thats the main thing so a comment you didnt like on here is pointless to get worked up about

aye sigma 10-20mm matey....i wasnt going to use it that much, but it was so cold it stayed on the camera all weekend because i couldnt be bothered keep swapping all the time!

Rally bus
If you're organising another one let me know, can't promise 'owt but I know a bloke who can sometimes get Steam Racket prices reduced... he saved me about 25% last time I went.

IMG_0160a.gif

IMG_0163a.gif

IMG_0044a.gif

IMG_0137.gif

IMG_0147a.gif

IMG_0046.gif

IMG_0119a.gif

IMG_0116.gif

IMG_0054.gif

IMG_0188.gif

wait and see ;)
i said 2 jord did you sea that plume of smoke and he wus like wot smoke lol... it happend just after the meuseum didnt it

clio 182 black /gold
rite end of arguement................more pics jord..............come on
I have more piccys from the night out. Not looked at them yet. I bet there rubbish because i stood there just randomly taking piccys lol.

clio 182 black /gold
^^^ come on lee get posting them so everyone can see wot the night out wus like
Im in bed. I will do it in the morning. Anne has some also. They will come in a few days, as i wont see her till tommorow and unable to post till Sunday.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You should be in bed Danny boy.....infact its where im heading.

Good work on the pics Jord. Looking forward to seeing yours Lee.

Night all.:sleepy:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
LMAO at all the arguin, got all my pics on my latop now but just uploading. I prob won't get tehm up tonight as its wigan vs wakefield. It'll probably be tomorrow before they're posted. I'll make a new thread so kep your eyes peeled people.

Nice pics btw jord. I'll get that cd made up of my pics and hopefully get it to you saturday. I'll text you.