ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

RB 182
What a great thread, with some fantastic pictures.

Here's a couple of mine that I like, but nothing like most of them in this thread.

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

One i've had a go at altering in photoshop, never used PS for that kind of work before, and maybe overdone it??

Rainbowaltered.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL we had the granny scooter to create some smooth flowing shots with a camera. Making a bit of a video for the Oxfordshire Car Club. I actually really like these shots I took of the meet we had today....

4490175335_32eccbd1c6_b.jpg

(The pallet is on there as a platform for us to stand on and take pics)
4490147737_6ffc73edba_b.jpg

4490186423_cec3ea3326_b.jpg

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL. It's rapid to be fair to it! Even has a dump valve y0! Just still a rover.... (also spot the splitter ;))

Cupra
Nice shots in there. You have some really good processing too.

You're lucky to have such a willing model for the portraits. ;)

Barge
Some great shots in #489. Love them. Your flickr is good. :D

PMSL at Jason's guy on a motorised scooter. Nice.

ps. Squirrel, I have the same hat as your gf (?), those pics of her are very pretty. Sorry, I just flickr stalked for a while, LOL!

Last edited:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Aye very good photos indeed, pleasure to see 'em. :) Turns out I already have you as a contact on flickr, just changed it to friend so I know you're on CS as well lol.

White clique
Ahh my god some of these pics are amazing!

I was in Iceland a few weeks ago and got some pics:

Blue Lagoon, this is the natural colour and looks amazing against grey...
IMG_23551.gif

a bit of green in this one...
IMG_23631.gif

The geysir just about to blow its top..
IMG_24621.gif

A Piet Mondrian painted house!..
P1000672.gif

The very begining of a pylon, a bit geeky...
IMG_2314.gif

ScarySquirrel! Welcome to CS, bit of a change from OCUK! ;)

Just got back from Hong Kong again, having a play with some shots. Do these work at all?

Pano2.jpg

Pano3.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
have to say im impressed with both pics, most the seconds one, i'll have the second one on my wall any day

Just bought some new Lee grad ND filters last week, went out this evening for their first proper go. Pretty neat taking sunset shots and not loosing all the detail in the forground due to being underexposed. Very happy with them so far, I'll be off out a few places soon to try them some more :)

DSC_3045.jpg

DSC_3053.jpg

DSC_3054.jpg

Qashcow
just gone through about 3000 old photos quickly. i can find 3 which are ok-ish.... the 2 sunsets were both on a panasonic digital camera, the NYC on cheap SLR. nothing to the standard of the above, but i like them

my lady wife took the middle one, its not a huge canvas in her bedroom :)

P1000728.jpg

P1000739.jpg

2009_04_24_0537.jpg