ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Just a quick re-edit-

9595303634_3b2bcbd515_c.jpg

Seat Ibiza FR by Niall97, on Flickr

Ooooo, it doesn't disappoint. I'd like to see some panning stuff with this lens...

Mental 172 Cup
thanks ... Still Learning I guess !

I know the feeling, I used to like the odd one or two of my car on my drive etc, they were crap photos looking back at it now, but to me I just 'kinda liked it'.. Guess that's what this thread is about.. It's not like it's a competition.. All about what it means to you. Car looks clean mate. Keep up the good work and get practising..

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I second what Luke said, when I look back at some of my old work it's shocking how bad it is compared what I thought of it at the time.

I know the feeling, I used to like the odd one or two of my car on my drive etc, they were crap photos looking back at it now, but to me I just 'kinda liked it'.. Guess that's what this thread is about.. It's not like it's a competition.. All about what it means to you. Car looks clean mate. Keep up the good work and get practising..

Cheers mate ! I thought it looked okay only been taking photos a short while but I do quite enjoy it , never aiming to be professional or anything just enjoy it in my free time ! I like the photo and the idea was to show clean the cars came up ! Oh well thank you :)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
No Rob, because the window has the same reflection if you look closely.

I’ve just noticed another problem - you can see the background in colour through the windscreen, that probably occured when you went around the car with the path and everything inside it will be the colour layer, so you just need to use the eraser on the colour layer in that patch where you can see the background colour through the screen :)

Last edited:
No Rob, because the window has the same reflection if you look closely.

I’ve just noticed another problem - you can see the background in colour through the windscreen, that probably occured when you went around the car with the path and everything inside it will be the colour layer, so you just need to use the eraser on the colour layer in that patch where you can see the background colour through the screen :)

Ah only just noticed that, will have another play around sometime. Cheers

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Haha ;) but yeah it's good, really good. I can't wait to shoot some Motorsport with it to see how it fares when it comes to that.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the comments guys. I've lived within 5-10 miles of it all of my life and have never bothered to shoot there. Need to go back at night.

I noticed a lot of dust spots on my pictures! Need to clean the sensor before Italy on Monday.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get a couple of shots of the Vulcan earlier from my garden ( 4 Miles from the show), was too tired to get to the air show today but will be going tomorrow. I'd forgotten how bloody big it was!

Heavily cropped.

9635731865_fae72e0606_c.jpg

Vulcan B&W by A_Cro, on Flickr

9635728569_bdf7c68a70_c.jpg

Vulcan by A_Cro, on Flickr