ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Love the B&W red arrow shot Aaron, and the sunrise one.

A bit of a fun shot...
14949683068_c34327f7bf_c.jpg

The Aliens Are HERE!!!!

by TS446Photo, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Some lovely shots recently on here.

I've just got back from Festival number 6 in Portmeirion. Absolutely fantastic venue for a festival, hopefully they will be back again next year.
I didn't take my camera due to reading that any cameras with detachable lenses could be confiscated and with leaving the car at a park and ride, I didn't want to risk it. Turns out i should have risked it as every man and his dog had one while I took my dads super s**t Fuji bridge camera or made do with my phone. Plenty of opportunities for good shots too.

14993585027_8bea39ee8d_c.jpg

Festival#6
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Have they finished the installation now Jay? Off to London end of October and planning to go there. The Mrs has bought one of them already.

Cayman S Edition 1
Have they finished the installation now Jay? Off to London end of October and planning to go there. The Mrs has bought one of them already.

Nope they're still going! Quite a few volunteers were there when I took the pics, but I removed a few in photoshop;)
Also ordered one myself last month!

We walked past them again after midnight on Saturday and it was quite eerie. Deff worth seeing mate.

The poppies photo is awesome Jay. Really like it!!

Thanks mate:)

I know it's an obligatory cat photo, but I love this, finally captured our little one properly (usually puts a grumpy face on when the camera comes out, the answer was to use a 135mm lens and stalk him from the bushes!)

15158324555_e65b322b97_c.jpg
Charlie Cat by Harry_S, on Flickr

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Some great shots posted recently, keep it coming guys. A recent one from me, I have been working on my new site which because of developers is now live but unfinished... so all my time outside of editing etc has been spent populating it.

15170212226_9470ca64a0_b.jpg
MLR_5944 by matt _lawrence, on Flickr