ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Cupra
You can upload the fullsize image to Flickr and just link the sized down image to it. For screen, they don't need to be bigger than 1024px really.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Woah! Do birds have ears!? lol :rasp:

Lol cant tell if thats sarcasm or not so il answer it anyway. In the case of owls they use their hearing to find their prey at night, it triangulates inside their head which pin points exactly where the prey is! .. /geek.

Mk2 Golf gti
4621098703_d68c500381.jpg

Mk2 Golf gti
I have a dilemma with your photography. I want you to be the photographer at my wedding, but that means I won't be marrying you. Can you do both or will it ruin the day?

Unless you could handle 2 wives, i think that would ruin the day slightly!

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
car was silver before the day (joys of vinyl) anyway was taking some bits for the website and decided to have a play...

AMG-2.jpg

clio mk2
taken while sitting in traffic in Nice. just stuck my point & shoot out the window. dunno why, i just like it!

027porsche.jpg

... and this one was taken through the showroom window at a dealership in Monaco. like the shiny bits! :)

110slr.jpg

Cupra
Nice glass.

I'm still torn between getting the 24-70 or keeping the 24-105. I think I use IS more than I would use the extra stop, but the thinner DOF would also be nice... choices choices (its just never ending!).

Mondeo ST220
Not taken any photos for ages and kind of neglected it.

After reading this thread I'm going to dust of my camera and get out there!