ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
eksideuc2.jpg

961DSC_0019_copy.jpg

I LOVE THESE WHEELSSSS CANT WAIT TO GET EM!!!!

K20 EG Hatch
I want an R33 GTR but i keep putting it off. I can afford to run one etc but i just cant make my mind up.

I need to go out in one but you only see GTS's round here....

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I want an R33 GTR but i keep putting it off. I can afford to run one etc but i just cant make my mind up.

I need to go out in one but you only see GTS's round here....

Do it, lol, have you got yourself on gtr.co.uk, might be someone local to you who'd let you out in one!

The R33's my least favourite of the modern Skylines, but i'd still have one!

I'd love a 400R in black like the picture above, however i don't think that's ever likely to happen! Id also love a Z-Tune...

dsc088465mn.jpg

BAL_0478.jpg

BAL_0479.jpg

DSC_4634.gif

dsc088623tl.jpg

DSC_4097.gif

DSC_4683.gif

BAL_0267.jpg

BAL_0319.jpg

BAL_0434.jpg

BAL_0431-1.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

I LOVE THESE WHEELSSSS CANT WAIT TO GET EM!!!!

rotas suck... sorry but they suck big time!

dan dont get a r33 u will REALLY regret it... they to similar to a 200 size wise but they are stupidly heavy and u need massive power to get the same sort of buzz.... drive a lightly modded r32 compared to a lightly modded r33 and you will piss your pants in the r32 the r33 will make u infertile they are that dull!!!

guy that owns a garage near me (only place i trust with my car for any length of time) had a r33gtr with about 400bhp so light mods in... he gave me the keys told me to have a drive and bet me i would want my car back.... 15 mins later i was actually bored of driving the overweight lump of crap!! r32's on the other hand kill it they are overly raw and alot of fun...

if u want a fun oh s**t kinda drive get a good r32 with some power, if u wanna be able to drive fast and not worry to much get a r34... if you wanna buy a car that just bores u get a r33 or better yet just take the turbo off your 200 u will still have more fun...

think i may be the only person who prefers a standardish looking r33 to a 400r aswell lol...

and i respect only a very few highly modded skylines that aint gtr's they just look wrong otherwise... there is a r34 gtt or summit round here and it just looks s**t! same as the r33 it looks okish in gtr form anything else it just looks poop... r32gtr looks meeeeeean and i would have a 4 door r32 lol....

ne way sleeeeeep time lol

Clio on SL 2118s

+1, id prefer an r32 gtr over an r33

Do it, lol, have you got yourself on gtr.co.uk, might be someone local to you who'd let you out in one!

I'd love a 400R in black like the picture above, however i don't think that's ever likely to happen!

dsc088623tl.jpg

absolutely love that ^^

K20 EG Hatch
See i love the looks of the 33 alot more than the 32. And i've heard the 32 is supposed to be a "quicker" car. Apparently its not actually all that much lighter? But alot more "chuckable" than the 33.

I still want a N1 with about a reliable 600BHP no matter what you gays say on here ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
  Fiat Coupe 20vt
See i love the looks of the 33 alot more than the 32. And i've heard the 32 is supposed to be a "quicker" car. Apparently its not actually all that much lighter? But alot more "chuckable" than the 33.

I still want a N1 with about a reliable 600BHP no matter what you gays say on here ;)

Shame this one's on hold Dan...

http://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/R33N1.html

I prefer the looks of the R33, it was the 1st Skyline i really got interested in when i was younger.

K20 EG Hatch
That N1 is fuckin mint! LOL

I want :(

Shame this one's on hold Dan...

http://www.harlow-jap-autos.co.uk/R33N1.html

I prefer the looks of the R33, it was the 1st Skyline i really got interested in when i was younger.

Revels Mum & Sister
The ND Evo is a monster

Saw loverly looking wagons in here. I wouldnt listen too Malice though he cant even avoid bus shelters ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
surley this is the best jap, because its practically british

evo9-side.jpg

might be a monster but it dont drive well at all... except for straight lines and even then some times it just freaks out and spins...

and there are many many many cars even evo's i would take over that lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
78.jpg

like this i would have this over the noris evo
116.jpg

32.jpg

none of that 4wd bs either ;)

Revels Mum & Sister
surley this is the best jap, because its practically british

evo9-side.jpg

might be a monster but it dont drive well at all... except for straight lines and even then some times it just freaks out and spins...

Sorry to say mate but I believe a you speak the bullshit. It does do corners pretty damn well. As demonstrated in recent sprint series and other events ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Sorry to say mate but I believe a you speak the bulls**t. It does do corners pretty damn well. As demonstrated in recent sprint series and other events ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2bCv6wqJIM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktx1QHjytaE&feature=related

prooved twice... it does a good spinning impression for a good handling car lol...

The pics posted by Jamie look awesome. The blue rx7 & the gold supra in particular, really liking those.

I'm not that keen on the norris evo tbh.

Revels Mum & Sister
Sorry to say mate but I believe a you speak the bulls**t. It does do corners pretty damn well. As demonstrated in recent sprint series and other events ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2bCv6wqJIM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktx1QHjytaE&feature=related

prooved twice... it does a good spinning impression for a good handling car lol...

Yeah dated 2006. If you read my post RECENT. 2006 is two years ago. A LOT has been changed since then. When he was running then I believe the car wasnt very old. ANY 800bhp will be a handfull and needs work to set it up