ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Insurance FAIL. If i wait until my 5 years NCB is up, i save £400 ish!

Plus, i like to save for the things i want tbh... i hate owing money

182's paid for in full

Revels Mum & Sister
Yeah yah excuses excuses ;)

By the time you buy one you the DC78 will be out

If I wait until I was 50 it would cost me less to insure the taxi cab.

GET IT BOUGHT YOU DIRTY QUEEN

And cat you laguna engine running fool stay oooot of this ;) xxx

ST
Oooh 3 of my fave CS boys on the same page...paint my lips red and call me debbie...otters pocket tbqfh..

Evo 8 Jap Crap
usdm3.jpg

usdm1.jpg

you might want to go check on your car.......Ben has broken his TDC sensor and i think yours is already missing in the cause..........lol!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
^^^

Awesome. Although that bonnet does nothing for me. What's that doo-dad in the passenger footwell?

Dan

Fiat Coupe 20vt
whats honda prima? I got a cool prima jap emblem on the back of my car looks so cool .. where the renault logo would be. I left all the jap stickers on my car even the road tax lol

It's Primo, lol. It refers to the different names of the 3 types of branches different types of Honda's are sold from in Japan, they're called Verno, Primo and Clio.

perfectxs5.jpg

1.jpg

r32_2.jpg

ff84216b.jpg

28.jpg

nissangtrvv8r51741ip8.jpg

r34_02_1024-768.jpg

dscn1093fo3.jpg

side.jpg

IMG_0234s.gif

img0624jv5.jpg

img0614wk9.jpg

06.0615.14.jpg

dsc085638jv.jpg

dsc085728kf.jpg

dsc086027tf.jpg

dsc086040uh.jpg

Last edited:
  EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
whats honda prima? I got a cool prima jap emblem on the back of my car looks so cool .. where the renault logo would be. I left all the jap stickers on my car even the road tax lol

It's Primo, lol. It refers to the different names of the 3 types of branches different types Honda's are sold from in Japan, they're called Verno, Primo and Clio.

ohhhhh thats cool, guess mines a primo! i need to take some photos of my car for once lol. the badge looks great .. im gonna go take pics now brb with my crap motorola L6 phone

watch this space!