ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm sure he won't mind being *****d out. A friends scoob. So much better in person tbh...

4141625192_2ab6c21307_o.jpg

4144824082_84dec5ca56_o.jpg

The only bug eye I like tbh!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
dunno if ive posted, not the same level p**n as some of the motors in here but my integra..

CIMG1123.jpg

CIMG1125.jpg

CIMG1124.jpg

old pics, its much cleaner. currently saving for one of these...

2561320168_b31727129b.jpg

:D

im not a JDM cool kid but i know a decent car when i see one and this is it, its UK but has alot of jap parts on...

rich_sams_ta_rnd4_177.jpg

p7.jpg

500+ bhp,charged, diff, 2009 European TA Champion owned by Seano

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Those Imprezas: All that effort, all the flushness.. and Rotas.

It's like making a roast dinner with Spaniels.

mx5
Not sure if its the same car, but theres a scoob up by my halls in bham which is near enough identical to that black one!

Despoilered, similar exhaust, all red rears, same rotas (though two are black and two are in primer) etc etc - looks great in real life even with the uneven wheels

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i got 99 spec rears... so much nicer than the pre 96 lights. i thought u were getting rid of the 99 front??

i got 99 spec rears... so much nicer than the pre 96 lights. i thought u were getting rid of the 99 front??

The pre 96 look really old. The guy I was meant to be swapping fronts with changed his mind, on the lookout for a silver one.

Also ordered the atomic rex front brake kit, should be here next week:)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
swap you mine for yours! will give you some $$ too... got front bumper, splitter, lights, reinforcement bar etc...

was it not cheaper to go to hispek direct to get the brakes?

Will keep that in mind, was really after a silver one in the hope I could avoid getting paint work done. Do you know of any one/companys that might have one?

The brakes were cheaper from atomicrex, Jon seems really good to deal with.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i might know of a silver bumper actually i will find out if my mate still has it!

i have alot of bad feelings towards jon, the guy basically fucked up work on my car then said he didnt but got caught out on the forums saying the work was bad... im currently in the process of taking him to court, at the end of last month i was in the area with a friend who also used to work at attomic rex and jon saw me going around a round about, he then followed me getting as close as he could, flashing me weaving around all over the place and followed me to my friends house, where he parked outside started shouting and screaming when my mates gf who had just had a baby said to him (baby was in a pram with her) to go away as none of us wanted to speak to him he told her to shut the f**k up and f**k off!

the guy is a good salesman but really doesnt have a clue on how to run a business or how to compose himself, he wouldnt leave until i threatened to call the police and tell them he was harrassing me, there was a fairly big crowd of people watching by the end of it also...

Let me know if you're mate wants to sell it.

That situation doesnt sound good, did you ever put that up on the rx forum? What work were you having done if you dont mind me asking?

How is your car coming along, single turbo yet?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
basically i went and had a pair of buckets and harnesses fitted by him along with a heated windscreen, the harness sholder straps are supposed to be fitted within 20 degrees below the horizontal, however where he fitted mine was more like 70 degrees below the horizontal... he claimed he had nothing to do with the fitting it was his ex business partner who im good friends with, i spoke to his ex business partner who said it was jon who chose the place to mount them and jon also seemed happy with them when i turned up i commented and said they are to extreme on the angle he said "na thats just for motorsport fia regs dont worry about it"

however fastforward 6 months someone posts a pic of where they had mounted their harnesses (did it them selfs) and jon posted saying that it was dangerous and would never ever let a customers car leave his workshop with them fitted in that location as he would feel guilty...

im now thinking wtf... so i question his comments, he gave no reply, spoke to a few people they said i should get trading standards in as he has basically admitted he has done something dangerous... i contacted them they told me to write and official letter which they okayed and i sent off to him he didnt reply so im now taking him to court with trading standards backing me lol...

guy is so dodgy its unreal! goes through staff so quick in his company and seems people buy one or 2 things off of him then f**k off cos they cant be dealing with his hard sales technique!

the bucket seats i have i had to buy in myself and get them sent to attomic rex as jon was trying to charge me the rrp then a bit more and then sticking vat on top lol! then i had a problem with the seat covering jon tried to charge me more money as he claimed corbeau wouldnt replace it, called corbeau and they were more than happy to replace the covers! they even came and collected the seats from my house and then re delivered them 2 days later after they had retrimmed them free of charge!

jon is dodgy as f**k.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
Is that a Evo 5 or 6?

sorry but your Teg isn't JDM, it's nice though lol

haha thats very true i didnt even think about that lol its a honda tho so meh.

and its a 5 im also on the look out for 6's but there rather more expensive.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I'm sure he won't mind being *****d out. A friends scoob. So much better in person tbh...

4141625192_2ab6c21307_o.jpg

4144824082_84dec5ca56_o.jpg

The only bug eye I like tbh!

It looks like i'm going to be having one of these for a while so how difficult and expensive would it be to get it looking like that? Or should i just sell it and have done?

ZX6R B1H
Ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha

If.... IFFFFF>>>>>>.. they are 18x9.5 you will need me.

Rota grinds - £800 + tyres
Front Fog deletes - £100 - £200 iirc.
headlights not needed
Carbon markers - £80

Oh and coilovers £700 BC RA job done.

Kiss KISS

audi a6 3.0tdi
Ahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha

If.... IFFFFF>>>>>>.. they are 18x9.5 you will need me.

Rota grinds - £800 + tyres
Front Fog deletes - £100 - £200 iirc.
headlights not needed
Carbon markers - £80

Oh and coilovers £700 BC RA job done.

Kiss KISS

you weren't supposed to see lol

ZX6R B1H
I see everything...

G force look better btw and have a better Concave. if your playing at this, i will gladly help out. Cas they look f**king sex...

I'll be after a set of similar wheels to the ones above too, looking for the cheapest ones though.

Mine will look something like this:

12168_200299339458_778874458_3959200_6437234_n.jpg