ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Seat Ibiza FR
More from Hamphire Jap Car Club:
IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
A mates dad (her b/f is on here) used to spanner on the rally cars and has now been asked to restore one for historic rallys..

At the mo moment it's just a shell on it's side in a garage but knowing the guy will end up awesome!

Monaco 172
My mate's selling a Daihatsu Cuore Avanzato 4wd box thing, Turbo is shot though.

What's the blue classic rotary powered thing on the last page, presuming it's a Mazda?

I'm pretty sure it's an RX-4 but I could be wrong so don't quote me on it.

Qashcow
Naith, that 1 wheel pic is quality.

does LA have a different type of sun because the cars/photos look so much better than ours. maybe its just because UK plates are so ghey and noticable/

I think it's a combination of a lot more people in the car scene in the states having expensive DSLR's and frequently having done some form of photography training compared to the UK. Add to that generally being a sunny state and it's latitude will have an effect on the type of light and intensity compared to the UK.