ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
3662272112_9cf74dd746_o.jpg

3662272242_00b44d1644_o.jpg

3662270774_3a009245a2_o.jpg

3661471951_c54f023f03_o.jpg

3661470769_04a4b4a42b_o.jpg

F*ck me. Awesome.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah. They call it the Type R Euro.

Much like when they sold our shape Accord, badged as Euro R.

The FN2 is just as bad over there though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i f**king hate the silvia kouki front end ^^ that green one up there!

the work rezax on the red zenki are sexy though!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i just dont like the jap silvia kouki bumper... the uk and us versio is ok... i actually prefer the zenki though... look more jap to me the 14a or kouki looks a bit american or euro to me... but its all personal pref... im semi tempted to get a 14 and just turn it in to a drift beater.... or a mrk1 mx5 and do the same... welded diff, dropped on its ass... as much lock as i can get... bozo exhaust... cherry blossom rims, then pikey turbo it till the engine blows then stick a peripheral port na 12a lump in it.....

i just dont like the jap silvia kouki bumper... the uk and us versio is ok... i actually prefer the zenki though... look more jap to me the 14a or kouki looks a bit american or euro to me... but its all personal pref... im semi tempted to get a 14 and just turn it in to a drift beater.... or a mrk1 mx5 and do the same... welded diff, dropped on its ass... as much lock as i can get... bozo exhaust... cherry blossom rims, then pikey turbo it till the engine blows then stick a peripheral port na 12a lump in it.....

I don't like the JDM Kouki kit either ;)

That 9 is utter filth! Anyone got any new S2000 pics? I'm back into them now...

I'm also after some good sticker websites like coolstickersbro.com etc