ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Adz

Work van
^^^ F**K me thats hardcore, sliver ce28n's have made dribble lol any more pictures of it maybe from the rear hehe :eek:

STI_6620.jpg

STI_6521.jpg

STI_6453.jpg

STI_6838-1.jpg

STI_6807.jpg

STI_6860-1.jpg

STI_6800.jpg

STI_6790.jpg

STI_6772.jpg

STI_6723.jpg

STI_6714.jpg

STI_6702.jpg

STI_6692.jpg

STI_6670.jpg

STI_6773.jpg

STI_6639.jpg

STI_6632.jpg

STI_6610.jpg

STI_6574.jpg

STI_6560.jpg

STI_6530.jpg

STI_6527.jpg

STI_6521.jpg

STI_6502.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
project phoenix - uk car built in japan...

RearSpeed.jpg

Low.jpg

FrontBack.jpg

Corner.jpg

Sunset.jpg

basically guy had a rx7 in the uk... had a tuner do some work which they fucked up some how and it went up in a big ball of flames...

the guy then got a dealer in japan to look for a car for him and through the tuners insurance plus some of his own money had this built in japan then shipped over...

before it got to the uk speedhunters etc had featured it :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
LOL i had them same pics copy and pasted into the reply box to post up i clicked back by mistake and lost them thought f**k copy and pasting them links again. awesome looking car

basically guy had a rx7 in the uk... had a tuner do some work which they fucked up some how and it went up in a big ball of flames...

the guy then got a dealer in japan to look for a car for him and through the tuners insurance plus some of his own money had this built in japan then shipped over...

Got a good deal out of that then that car is mint.

Adz

Work van
thats a lovely fd malice looks like loads of long hard night have been put in.

found this video of a s13 s200sx im in love with them atm :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
to be honest he didnt do any of the work, the car was bought pretty clean really low miles then had all the work done in japan, full body kit, panspeed arches, re am bumper, pan speed skirts which pretty much go all the way under the car to make it flat bottom, then the wing which has scallops under it to create a vortex.... interior is pretty stock as is the engine, the wheels were custom offsets etc made in japan, then it was put in a container and shipped over, he picked it up had it mapped and just uses it as a daily lol!

Adz

Work van
to be honest he didnt do any of the work, the car was bought pretty clean really low miles then had all the work done in japan, full body kit, panspeed arches, re am bumper, pan speed skirts which pretty much go all the way under the car to make it flat bottom, then the wing which has scallops under it to create a vortex.... interior is pretty stock as is the engine, the wheels were custom offsets etc made in japan, then it was put in a container and shipped over, he picked it up had it mapped and just uses it as a daily lol!

oh thats doesnt sound something i would do, it more fun to get hands on and try and do as much as you can lol but fair play for using it as a daily i would just be so worried about parking it up and coming back to find bits missing or even the car.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
he doesnt actually use it daily tho he lives just down the road from his work iirc not like hes driving through traffic everyday and parking it in a big car park next to 20 year old skodas lol.

Adz

Work van
he doesnt actually use it daily tho he lives just down the road from his work iirc not like hes driving through traffic everyday and parking it in a big car park next to 20 year old skodas lol.

still would worry all the time about parking it anywhere ect with all the s**t go on but i guess that the risk you have to take owning a nice car :dapprove:

Turbos.
Those Speedhunter photos are just epic, just don't know where to start.

Like the silver Evo. That white RX7 looks w**ks in my eyes. Hate road cars with massive aero that aren't low enough.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol adz, the bronze/brown one i know the current owner of it, it looks nice in pictures but in person its a bag of s**t, never seen such a fucked chassis and just rubbish car! the guy paid a s**t load for it too! its a f**king shed! should be garage bodge it if the rest of their work is anything like it!

Adz

Work van
lol adz, the bronze/brown one i know the current owner of it, it looks nice in pictures but in person its a bag of s**t, never seen such a fucked chassis and just rubbish car! the guy paid a s**t load for it too! its a f**king shed! should be garage bodge it if the rest of their work is anything like it!

what a shame would have been epic if it was trashed :( im not really a fan of the battled scared drift cars looks abit pikey to me lol

seen this on pistonheads and it looks like abit of a shed too even though its got quite a huge spec list lol ... is it even worth that much??

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2461174.htm