ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

DSC06010.jpg

5406304774_299c1d1c3d_b.jpg

screen-capture.png

FFS.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's in my lounge. Duhhh.

The one that was for sale a while back for £200k. Still undriven and unregistered. :eek:

Then I'd have a separate 'R Garage' filled with ones I'd drive.

Adz

Work van
sorry dude only the one :( im confussed on why it has honda then clio on the sunstrip and the door??

sorry dude only the one :( im confussed on why it has honda then clio on the sunstrip and the door??

d'oh! I'd love one of those. Preferably K20'd in white with black regamasters... mmmmmmm
There was a Spoon liveried one posted ages ago in here. Wouldn't mind that either tbh... lol

I was a little confused by the Clio too, actually. Would never have guessed it was a dealership!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
actually hate this conversion

4786885554_e73218d56e_b.jpg

dont mind the re am greddy conversion... but tbh i like the stock rx7 front lol.

Adz

Work van
oem is always miles better, nothing can beat pop up head lights they are just awesome lol this dark grey one is my favourite :eek:

4786851542_4f5183dbf8_b.jpg