ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

looks like this could be fun
blk013.gif

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks like this could be fun
blk013.gif

apart from new rad and intercooler with short piping and a oil filter relocation kit, its a pretty standard looking sr20...

its a tommei engine but u cant see any of that stuff just by looking at that pic...

clio 172, pulsar, evo
thought id throw a selection of some JDM cars ive had over the years.
ill keep them in some sort of group.
In terms of the weird: I have a small obsession with the lancer GSR. For any who dont know it was a baby evo. 4x4 same basic chassis and had recaro interior but instead of the 2ltr its a 1.8 turbo. Its really light and responds well to tuning. ive had 4 now. currently building one into a monster- http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=225273

Attachments

• gsr1.jpg
    gsr1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 28
  • gsr2.jpg
    gsr2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 28
  • gsr3.jpg
    gsr3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 30
  • revo10.jpg
    revo10.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 33
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
also had several evos the second one was well tuned! liked to keep them standard looking though:cool:
got to respect the evos. im always going to be a mitsi man.:rasp:

Attachments

• evo4-1.jpg
    evo4-1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 23
  • evo4-2.jpg
    evo4-2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
This one is a rare gem!!!
seriously, it is a colt with a 1.6 with a mivec variable valve/cam.
it chucked out 180bhp and was a quick little car. You just dont see these at all over here. My first car i bought myself was a colt. i had 3 of them and have a special love for them!

Attachments

• cyborg1.jpg
    cyborg1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 35
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
ok- its a common car, but this on is pretty rare. jdm of course. type ra. rally prep version. great noise but didnt keep it long (felt i was sleeping with the enemy after the evos):)

Attachments

• type-ra.jpg
    type-ra.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 40
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
Ok ill finish off with my 2 black beast ive got just now.
My 172 and my pulsar.
cheers guys.

Attachments

• pulsarclio.jpg
    pulsarclio.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 48
  clio 172, pulsar, evo
lol, cheers mate. yea the cyborg is brilliant. if you thought the clio screamed when you put the foot down.... the noise was crazy. but it had far less usable power.
i forgot it was on gt;)