ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
good for you... buy some you get free bad aids with them.... and you get people like me laughing when they crack and fall apart like thiiiiis

rotaposterkq9.jpg

rotamotivation.jpg

ok this side...
img0190wu8.jpg

oops fail!
img0192hr3.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
lol

I remember the RS4 audi alloys cracking up like this.

Still doesnt make them that bad to look at

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ohh deeear another brand slut, rotas are round, look ok and fit on a car what more do you really want!

its like wearing fake clothes, or fake trainers... they take expensive wheels, and COPY them, making fake copys which clearly arent up to the job lol, there are LOADS of reported instances of them braking!

like if you see a girl with fake lv bag..... its just not the same as a real one lol... they even make a fuckin copy of super advans lol!!

faaaake
torque_steel_grey.jpg

reeeeeaaaallll!
emotion_cr.JPG

might look similar... put them side by side, pic one up and its HEAVY! pic the other up and its light!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As cool as Hachi's are, imagine the look on people's faces when you told them you paid £10k+ for one. If they're not in the know anyway.

I'd have one, definitely, just not as a daily driver.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
As cool as Hachi's are, imagine the look on people's faces when you told them you paid £10k+ for one. If they're not in the know anyway.

I'd have one, definitely, just not as a daily driver.

10k! u mad? thats HUUUUGE amounts for one lol!!!

7k euro will get u this
trueno1stseptember08003.jpg

trueno1stseptember08002.jpg

this is closer to the 10k well over 10k however is prob the mintest one in the uk and has a mrk1 mr2 supercharged (7agze)lump in it... oh and s**t loads of carbon!
100_0121.jpg

000_0055.jpg

10k will get u this
2470792057_1a093596d5_o.jpg

sr20det powered

this is under 5k!!
DSC03718.jpg

DSC03723.gif

mate paid under 5k for a fresh import!
this!
n1093530151_30102364_4580.jpg

n1093530151_30102363_3772.jpg

in tofu delivery panda colours and everyfink lol

reality is 3-5k will get you a really really REALLY nice stock to mildly modded one... anything over and your looking at massive spec and drift spec...

calling them hachi's is no longer jdm tyte btw lol :p

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
them arches, while they look s**t are OVERLY OVERLY rare and sought after... the originals go for like 1k!! im not even joking lol! trd wide arches!

the rear wheels are equips of some sort i THINK... not 100% sure...

bottom white one couple weeks ago he lost a front wheel while driving lol... remember to tighten your nuts lol! stopped got the wheel called a mate jacked it up and put the wheel back on lol, drove home, new discs and it was fine ha ha!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
MAlice does your mate who bought that white one live in cheltenham/tewks im sure ive seen it before?

A silver Honda
Is it true to say that before everyone knew about 'Initial D' over here most AE86s were worth half the price?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Those hatchis (sp i dont care) are gash. I seriously haven't a clue why you would pay 10k for that pile of old trash. they look like nissan sunnys