ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
Had to share this because of the house as much as the car! The Italian owner said he inherited it!

nsx4nc9.jpg

nsx2iw9.jpg

nsx6jc9.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im thinking of doing similar to my black rex! thats mazda speed front bumper and skirts, Re ameya bonnet, standard rear bumper with a re diffuser i think... 99 spec rear lights then a bgw and some work or ssr prof rims! its all pretty simple stuff just looks stunning... only thing im not sold on is the vented headlight cover.... it just looks sooo nice though, still getting used to mine, it feels bigger than it is! its pretty much the same length as my mums new mx5... and has just as pointless space inside lol! the boot is completely stupid!

his engine bay is stunning too...

IMG_2999.jpg

oh and he has far to much money...
IMG_3028.jpg

over $2000 yes $2000!!

M

mini-valver

I need to bring my mae along to a meet in his Rex. Looks just like that bar the big spoiler and blue wheel nuts, lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
bulletproofrides2.jpg

saw that get crashed in to at silverstone on a toshidu drift at the d1gp a few years back.

If I had the cash to run a couple of cars I'd be tempted too I must admit. Only problem is they are one of those cars I couldnt own standard. It would have to at very least have coilovers, wheels, exhaust, cage, seats, harness' and a new steering wheel fitted.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Malice - Get it sorted, get a loan... whatever you need to do TBH. lol

Leave the RE Amamiya bonnet off though, it'd look better OE. SSR's though... are filthy!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tempted and i mean tempted to slap these on it...

DSCN9297.jpg

i can get a set in perfect sizes for £899 brand new! which is a f**king steal seeing as they are near 1.5k everywhere else!

also looks like i got a re pro rear difuser coming my way this weekend and im also thinking of getting a bgw..... been offered this one...

DSC00013.jpg
in carbon pretty cheap....

wont be going vented bonnet way i dont think, might stick a oe carbon one on it though and change my headlight covers for carbon ones also!

should i do the wing?

also like these wheels...

n614351990_1311986_8706.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Noooo, de-spoilered dude!

OE dry carbon bonnet, the carbon shells for the lights and those wheels! Nice choice.

What coilovers are you thinking?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Noooo, de-spoilered dude!

OE dry carbon bonnet, the carbon shells for the lights and those wheels! Nice choice.

What coilovers are you thinking?

not 100% sure... wont be cheap ones though i had them on my 200 and f**k i regretted it lol!!

cusco seem to get a good write up as do tein mono flex... and the hks hipermax ones...

need to get a new exhaust one on it is a nasty shitty xs power one, on this car im 100% possitive im just putting top brand parts on it! i think its gonna have to be a blitz nurspec i love the way it sits... problem is on stock management u can only stick a cat back on it as if u decat they run lean, so whatever system i get will stick cat back on for now... (the cat is pretty much the length of the car lol!) and then feb time im looking to get a power fc and mapping so will stick front mount, full system and a small boost rase on it then....

i dunno im not sure i like them de spoilered and the bgw's are REALLY growing on me!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Blitz Nur
Hipermax's or Tein Monos (with EDFC if you're feeling flush)
Facelift nose
Mazdaspeed skirts & spats
K's carbon canards
Emotion CR's

Done.

...Got that loan ready? ;)

No wing!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
MAlice, When you showed a picture of the dials and said $2,000 what was $2,000

they are re ameya dials, just a set of clocks, completely the same as stock but are white with re ameya written on them and different colour bulbs and the speed goes up a bit higher! but thats it lol!