ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
Yes, that is a BYS spoiler on the Civic

pk0016.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Two of my favourite manufacturers of Honda parts.

Backyard Special...

dcfc0133dr9.jpg

ej9di3.jpg

DSC05243.jpg

tuneport.jpg

780.jpg

0000bys.jpg

Spoon Sports...

035.jpg

spoon_at_speed.JPG

No Rota Slipstream copies here ;)

nusw388.jpg

Motive-Feature-Spoon-Sports-Japan-016.jpg

ek93cz6.jpg

2.jpg

Win.

Turbos.
TBH Spoon isn't my fave. I think that S2K is a dog's dinner personally. Love the black EK though.

Amuse have got it going down, they even go Deutsch.

amuse1-707826.jpg

2211881660_8959bf69fa_b-750899.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok i think i have just s**t my pants! met a guy today to get some parts off of him for my fd... he drove his fd, full wide arch re kit 12 inch wide work equips on the back, pretty much carbon everything, i was inlove and the noise it made!

anyway asked him the spec, oh just single turbo 1680cc injectors, powerfc bridge ported engine, apexi coilovers, vmount intercooler bla bla bla... lots of money spent, i ask "u know what power its producing"

last rr was 620bhp at the rear wheels... i laughed and he said jump in will take u for a ride...

anyway im now saving for single turbo and a ported engine :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
1680cc injectors?!

Hose pipes!

yup biggest people seem to run on the rex's im searching to get an apexi power fc and comander for a reasonable price, i swear 2 weeks ago there were LOADS for 450-500 quid in the uk, now u need to import them for that price and some people want like 700 quid for them FFS!

when i get the power fc and have the front mount, blitz nur spec with a silenced mid pipe and some filters and a slight boost increase should be seeing 350bhp pretty easy, then will look at a single conversion and some 1000cc primary injectors, the wankel runs 4 injectors, 2 off boost and 2 on, so you only really need to upgrade the 2 that are used for boost... then you can get new inlet pipes that let you run another 2 injectors lol!

wanna do a few things like it runs an air pump that at up to something like 3500rpm blows fresh air in to the exhaust to lower emissions, but runs off a belt and weighs a ton! plus blocks up the route to the turbo's so wanna remove that, problem is, mot's can be a hassle :(

there is a "trick" some people do to clean out the carbon buildup inside them that involves connecting 2l bottle of water to a pipe on the engine... the engine then sucks the water through cleaning and burning off the carbon, or breaking it up, you then do the same but with auto trans fluid to get rid of the rest!! i swear some people are mad!!!

should hear a bridge ported engine with a single on tick over its mad!

[youtube]eViOVjgZNJY[/youtube]

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
A few pics of my mates GT4 maybe not quite as nice as some on this thread but uses it as his daily driver and 2nd car :cool:

P2100044_edited-1.jpg

P2100046_edited-1.jpg

P3140067.jpg

P6280168.jpg

120808003.jpg

DEFi gauges and S200 starter that he's rather chuffed with
122208002.jpg

122108009.jpg

Aparently these OE pedals are rare?!
122108006.jpg

And one to upset the JDM balance ;)

P4180100_edited-1.jpg