ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Tappd'd RS
Love the bride!

Is that the car from that music video with the sound off with the geeky guy in the clio then the buff guy with the orange impreza?

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Couple of pictures of the last valet i did, some of you may recognise it. its just won the AG Best in Britain

front2-1.jpg

front-1.jpg

rear-end.jpg

dash.jpg

is that up at scoobytecnik?

ValverInBits
that orange scoob looks like AIDS

edit:can we make it a rule for this thread that when Quoting people delete the photos. Just takes up space.
......erm for the whole forum actually.

as below. Sure fire bad AIDS

Last edited:
  Evo
Stupid question i know! But what exactly is JDM???

So far i can see its got something to do with jap motors. Classic drift car or sumin?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i like the old RX-7's the ones after them, like the white one off initial D one of the "redsun" cars Mmmmmm

not sure if these are 'welcome' but meh seen worse in here.

supercharged civic in time attack, fully road legal, awaiting more upgrades, silly fast, 450+bhp

DSC_8839copy.gif

N/A civic (daily drive!!) sounded like nothing else

DSC_8816copy.gif

ex asia touring car (run by cowboys tho)

Modifiedlive355.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
think a r34gtr will be my next car after the rx7... but i want the rx7 to be 500-600bhp before i swap so bit longer to wait yet :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
All fast as f**k iirc! There were some LOUD cars going round that track!

the 2 supra's the 2 R32's lol they were the loudest in my opinion, then there was the anti climax Evo (yellow n red) made so much fookin noise up to gear change n then silence........ i was gutted seeing as everything else was whistling n popping and it was making so much noise you only had to expect it was going to whistle the loudest