ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

12-7-08-003.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
okishima_program_12.jpg

when did Jules get an RB FFS?

is it jules's?? i wasnt sure thought it was but hnmmm... it looks kinda blue rather than black? and rear arches look standard?

looks like the engine out of purple powers car.... hasnt he gone v8 now? following ken?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What's happening with the yellow one btw? or you still trying to decide between an EK9 and a DC5 ?

Knocked it on the head mate. Too old + need to think about what impression it gives out, driving one. :dapprove:

DC5's is the steed of choice.

Just going through my mortgage situation at the moment. Paying off a hefty chunk of it. They don'y f*cking rush, mind. Taking ages to sort!

lol @ what impression it gives out. In what sense, you're currently driving a 5 year old, s**t, French, girls car if you were bothered about what the layman thought?

I wish I was in that situation re Mortgage!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
BYS bumper pwns. Hard.

lol @ what impression it gives out. In what sense, you're currently driving a 5 year old, s**t, French, girls car if you were bothered about what the layman thought?

I wish I was in that situation re Mortgage!!

i thought the same.....lol

You could argue that the Civic looks "ricier" though. ;)

Yeah, mortgage is a sackache! You'd think they'd be helpful when you're dealing with their money. C*nts.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, mainly. But also friends, family etc...

To the layman, a DC5 looks a hell of a lot more impressive than a ten year-old hatch. lol Plus, the '5's bigger, comfier and a better daily driver.

It's like the whole thing with Hachi's... I love them, absolutely worship 'em. But i wouldn't own one for the reasons above.

Growing up FTL... not literally, obviously. ;)

Meh I don't really care what the outside world thinks about my car. As for ricer I think if they're modded in the way most of the cars in this thread have been you can't be accused of being a ricer. Or if you are the people accusing you don't understand the insult they're using.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, mainly. But also friends, family etc...

To the layman, a DC5 looks a hell of a lot more impressive than a ten year-old hatch. lol Plus, the '5's bigger, comfier and a better daily driver.

It's like the whole thing with Hachi's... I love them, absolutely worship 'em. But i wouldn't own one for the reasons above.

Growing up FTL... not literally, obviously. ;)

you sir are sensible..... luckily i don't worry about my piers, as for friends i have none, family are adopted so i only have to please myself...which i do regularly

This thread keeps getting better & better, way too many pics for me to catch up on it fully at the min though :eek:

I'm loving the EK9's & Rex's :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
hatch11.jpg

Anybody know how much these roof racks are ive been debating one for the Clio for a while i know thule do one for 180 notes :|

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh chris about what your saying about the EK, just think its like owning a Mk1 golf n i mean the oldest of the bunch if its MINT n i mean spot on that gives the impression your LOADED as you have a mint car

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just lazy leaving the crain in them pics could of easily photoshopped them out

ITB'd MK1
is it jules's?? i wasnt sure thought it was but hnmmm... it looks kinda blue rather than black? and rear arches look standard?
"J4P SX" is Jules' plate, 100%. And I used those wheels as a table before he bought them :clown: (in their box ;) )

looks like the engine out of purple powers car.... hasnt he gone v8 now? following ken?

Jay sold the whole car and bought a bike and an M3. THAT was a sick machine though. Was RB26 not 25 btw ;)