ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

rps13
dsc0329.png

3434714621bdb5a4ee01b1.jpg

pah ek

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
"J4P SX" is Jules' plate, 100%. And I used those wheels as a table before he bought them :clown: (in their box ;) )

Jay sold the whole car and bought a bike and an M3. THAT was a sick machine though. Was RB26 not 25 btw ;)

please tell me you have another 4 tables led around?? lol i want to go and loot jules's house lol he has rooms and rooms of toys lol!

didnt realize jay had sold his white one... that was a bit drastic! although i saw the purple one slide in to the wall at japfest :(

think u need to find me some pimpness rims lol

ITB'd MK1
wasn't me that got the wheels, was my old housemate.

Jays white one was the purple one post japfest crash repairs

Can probably locate rimz. How's your Japanese? lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
no great lol

got a few people that will get them from japan from me yahoo auctions etc... but shipping worrys me lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ffs i shouldnt of gone and looked lol! i just seen shiiiit loads of stuff i want lol!

luxy_styling-img581x389-1190193546img0307.jpg

i want i want i want lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
u are kidding arnt you i like mad things but thats just over that "safe" line lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
nooo i would have them lol! but i got some carbon re exterior handles coming, if i had seen the lv ones first i would of got them lol!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol, you seen that passat with VL bonnet bra n seats? SICK!!! in a good way that is

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
guy i know on driftworks has a gucci handbrake and shift knob boot! its biiiig!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol hey any chance you know were that civic few pages back got that rack from i did ask but no one replyed n google isnt working for me :S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
theres a lad local to me he's got a white one, my misses n a couple of mates know him think his is a 1.4 but it looks like an EK9 apparently so ill get some pics when its out of the body shop (having the arch's de-rusted)

This should be called the Civic EG/EK appreciation thread ;)

Id quite happily exchange my teg for a Kswap sorted EK though

Not intentional, lol. There just seem to be alot more decent quality shots of modded EK's and EG's about. Probably due to their price and availability compared to some other cars.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
More for the 'bone
hatch11.jpg

thank you please sir, do also love the spoon Ek9, so simple but so effective, and the lovely pink bay, gorgeous

Anybody know how much these roof racks are ive been debating one for the Clio for a while i know thule do one for 180 notes :|

Yakima as far as i know don't have an importer.....

as you say, Thule do a roof cage...lol...watch this space

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thank you please sir, do also love the spoon Ek9, so simple but so effective, and the lovely pink bay, gorgeous

Yakima as far as i know don't have an importer.....

as you say, Thule do a roof cage...lol...watch this space

id love one but i cant afford 180 dabs on a carrier basket at the moment lol if i could find one cheaper than that id proberly purches, screw the haters i think they rock better than roof boxes

theres a lad local to me he's got a white one, my misses n a couple of mates know him think his is a 1.4 but it looks like an EK9 apparently so ill get some pics when its out of the body shop (having the arch's de-rusted)

He's on here iirc. Lovely looking motor.