ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Titanium 182
Just had my first look on driftworks after browsing this thread and there's a guy importing cars to the uk.

This silvia for £7400 :eek:

fp142972.jpg

fp142973.jpg

I would be tempted to get rid of the 182 for that !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. S15 Spec-R's are great drift tools.

Pity about the poor colour match for that kit... maybe it's just the lighting though. Nice crack in the front lip. :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hehe. I don't blame you.

They're big-ish cars in the metal though, much bigger than you'd think, weirdly.

Easy, reliable RWD fun though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Can't wait to get a shot of my flip up steering wheel to JDM the fcuk out of this thread!

you said ages ago that you might be becoming a distro for works bell or something?? did that ever happen?? if so i might need some bits lol!

Turbos.
you said ages ago that you might be becoming a distro for works bell or something?? did that ever happen?? if so i might need some bits lol!

I think its an adaptor you need for whatever wheel you have, hopefully it will arrive soon so i can find out more. Our race team has opted to be a distributor after meeting the Japanese guys at the Autosport show...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i want a flip up and possibly one of the bosses as they are super thin... so if your team does become a distro... i will come to you lol, plus i can shift u a s**t load of stock lol!

lol, I've seen some great EF's about lately. EF, EG, EK all good if modded right then it all went a bit meh when Honda put out the EP.

Did you see the K swap CRX I posted a couple of pages back? That thing is awesome!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
n636365053_8399974_1825100.jpg

just installed this :D apexi power fc, Knightsports version... so jdm tyte its ridiculous

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
more pics

5530_261663620053_636365053_8402287_8236423_n.jpg

apexi power fc commander in a R magic commander holder :D

web.jpg

web.jpg

my harajuku doll direct from japan :D im such a geek lol