ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

White Sti Hatch
Yesh Plz !

Roll on September !

drews-and-jets-s2000-cover-cars.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's only got a few mods, but looks so much cooler than anything else.

You could build that identical car over here for £8k, including the car!

Trophy #490
I would of bought an EK9 if it wasn't for the ridiculous insurance cost. Trophy to R26 cost exactly the same insurance wise, an EK9 was an extra £800-£1000 more! :S I'm 20, but that still doesn't justify a huge premium to be fair.

This thread needs more and more photos of R34 GT-R's. Saw a Bayside Blue one last night booting it on a local dual carriageway, gorgeous looking thing.

Charged Superleggera
this is my mates ek4. its in mint condition having only 30k miles on teh clock and 1 lady owner since new. he still has loads to do it but this is how it looks so far. sorry for pic quality

oo.jpg

ff.jpg

hjh.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Some for the scoob lovers.

3538046006_f18da98e22_b.jpg

3537235957_9784b6ef44_b.jpg

3538047090_bcb28424b0_b.jpg

3538048112_3d9e6fd281_b.jpg

3538035724_eee5963e52_b.jpg

i would love my car to have a wide n low stance like that!! what the hell do they do to not get the tyres n arches to clash n rub like with the above pic of the 350z... !? i want to do it buy dont know hoe to go about it!????

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i would love my car to have a wide n low stance like that!! what the hell do they do to not get the tyres n arches to clash n rub like with the above pic of the 350z... !? i want to do it buy dont know hoe to go about it!????

roll pull and stretch the arches, expect to repaint them after, then the right offset, right width tyres and just the right amount of camber...

also

3829407409_4848388126_o.jpg

blow off valve on a supercharger... why?

I would guess rock solid suspension. My 182 was alot lower on the abysmal GAZ coilvers when I had them but didnt rub, I put the H&R's on it was a fair bit higher but it used to catch the wing brackets all the time if I loaded up the suspension up agressively into bends.

Italian 3.2 V6
I would guess rock solid suspension. My 182 was alot lower on the abysmal GAZ coilvers when I had them but didnt rub, I put the H&R's on it was a fair bit higher but it used to catch the wing brackets all the time if I loaded up the suspension up agressively into bends.

so just solid coilovers dropped with extreme camber... surely thats no good for daily driving :( lol

i want!

White Sti Hatch
Dont have to be solid just coils or bags dropped on its arse the right amount of camber and dish and youll have it.

Its a pain in the ass for a daily drive but most of those cars wont be a daily, and most of them wont be air ride either tbh. It's not big in the JDM tuning scene, they prefer to drag their ass along the ground with rock solid coils.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
u get used to it lol, my 200 used to catch on bumps etc but u just learn the roads and it looks like your drunk swearving all over the place to miss the dips and ruts in the road lol

Italian 3.2 V6
i think the guy ..Gary G had the right idea, simluer stance and still looks awesome, i wouldnt imagin it would be to much of a pain in the ass to drive daily either,..

found some pics of his, his must be worth of a shout in here ;)

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

:D i like that ;)