ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

K20 EG Hatch
I have seen one of em, class when they put the Vtec engine in and its fuckin class hearin a real RB25 enginein a movie lol.

thedjfou_1097450798_trueno.jpg

tofu delivery lol :) almost perfect except the steering wheel is on the wrong side....

i have watched the entire initial d series and project d series towards the end i could even understand most of it without reading the subtitles lol... the cartoons are scarily accurate and some of the tech stuff they come out with on it is amazing lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I have seen one of em, class when they put the Vtec engine in and its f**kin class hearin a real RB25 enginein a movie lol.

tofu delivery lol :) almost perfect except the steering wheel is on the wrong side....

i have watched the entire initial d series and project d series towards the end i could even understand most of it without reading the subtitles lol... the cartoons are scarily accurate and some of the tech stuff they come out with on it is amazing lol...

u on about the film or the cartoons, the film is good tsuchia does all the driving in it...

the cartoons are something else though the detail is amazing lol... things like the gumtape deathmatch and all the engine sounds, how they show how diff things effect the cars its really good :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Malice whats your drifting like now? You got any vids???

only streeto and im not to keen posting them on the internet lol... i swear that the 2 way diff made the biggest difference to my drifting... people hate the noises it makes but it slides better than it ever did on the stock lsd :)

K20 EG Hatch
lol ok mate, bit off topic but i remember u sayin my hankooks i had were s**t.

Anyways, i've had proxes all round now and i cant believe how much better the car is, it holds the road so much better, literally ten times grippier than the hankooks were and I have alot more confidence in it now. :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Anyways, i've had proxes all round now and i cant believe how much better the car is, it holds the road so much better, literally ten times grippier than the hankooks were and I have alot more confidence in it now. :D

;) told ya so :)

falken 452's, eagle f1's gsd3's, toyo's are pretty much the best m running some budgets atm cos i got given them free they are actually very good lol, wear well and very good in the dry and good in the wet plus they dont delaminate lol...

Revels Mum & Sister

Funny you should say that I just swapped oyut my Hancocks ;) as I found them s**t. Two were near the limit so I binned them and fitted F1's. MASSIVE difference even on brand new tyres in the wet

K20 EG Hatch
My mom picks up her new Honda Del Sol SIR tomoz :D

Cant wait to have a drive, its the same red as yours too. Completely standard apart from rota's.

I will post a thread up of pics etc tomoz when i get home from work and take some pics :D

My Mugen kitted Honda Del Sol.

now with Buddy Club wheels :D

bbadc9b6.jpg