ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like those little Type-Rs that were pre-breadvan shape, they look cool, especially some of the beasts in this thread. I'd love one with a UK K20, just the 197bhp engine from the breadvan, I just love that engine. Has as much torque as any other NA 2.0 16v low down but the way it just bursts forwards for the horizon at 5,800rpm is just awesome. I found the engine in the R27 to be very similar, that's why I love it so much. Although interesting that Renault get the same BHP using a few less revs hehe ;)

And some of those highway shots are amazing - they're so quiet from traffic (granted it's probably like 3am) that some are just parked up! Can you ever imagine just parking in the middle of the M1, getting out, setting up the tripod and snapping some photos! At any time of the day or night you'd be cleaned up by a big ass artic' hehe!

Dan

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm speechless...

2770527347_1ba8d94075_o.jpg

2770157024_9d4d5551d1_o.jpg

2776289770_3d9c6d2bf9_o.jpg

2775434691_149fc1b000_o.jpg

A silver Honda
My mate went to that, in Brum i think it was.

The same weekend i was camping at JAE and they were hardly any scoobies at the show.

^^There's the reason why lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
They do just somehow work........ Think it's cos it makes them look like they are driven hard.

that's the one.

Forza 3 HAS to have Fujimi Kaido mountain touge course back at the very least or I'll sulk big time. It's truely epic on Forza 1.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's due early next year fella, i think i'll take a week off! ;)

Speaking of Forza, you up for DIY Touge later? I can give you that S15 back. ;)

I may join you if it has Kaido back!! Did you ever buy a copy of FM1? It's only a fiver.

Yeah should be up for that, I'm guessing on the 'ring? I'll mms you what I was trying to tame the other night (civic with an S2000 RWD conversion + turbo, lol)

PMSL

I'll keep an eye out for FC's Hazza. If I find any I'll post them up. I've just been looking at JDM cars in general not for specific models.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The damaged ones are still cool cos they look like they have battle scars :)

Dan