ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

LY 200
Billing30-09-07009.jpg

rolling-shot-Banzai-mod.jpg

5Kfinnished004.jpg

DSCF0340.jpg

JTS03-06-07005.jpg

ValverInBits
HA! found here
These wheels are going on that old starlet above.
Never seen such a good little tyre stretching blog. It's a big old stretch lol!
DSCF5349.jpg

Here is a 185 on one of the the 9″s. Mmmmm bit of a stretch then…..

OK, so the first few attempts did not go well and I lost most of the hair of the back of my hands. My next attempt was much more successful having the airline hooked up and the wheel the other way round so less of the hairspray could escape.
Bang….

Image3.jpg

DSCF5360.jpg

LY 200
"Economical, low tax and easy to park; What more could you want? I believe these three cars belong to an FF drift team."

2005a-s24.jpg
aswsds52.jpg

ValverInBits
does anyone know how much a C10 1969 onwards skyline would be worth(like the red one in post #1565)? and how you'd go about importing one?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
KPGC10's "Hakosuka's" go for decent money.

There was an awesome one on US eBay that i was drooling over a while ago... that went for $48,000.

I honestly can't think of a cooler car though. I'd have one over any other classic.

I mean... just look at 'em

img0262ca1.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's cheaper (obviously) to buy a GT spec, or similar Hakosuka and modify it to look like the GT-R. As their was very little difference, visually... it'd be hard to tell.

That car i posted above isn't a genuine GT-R either... it's an American fella who imported the car already modified. It's got a 240/260Z engine, too. L28 i think.

Good, genuine Hakosuka GT-R's are few and far between nowadays... and are serious money.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
does anyone know how much a C10 1969 onwards skyline would be worth(like the red one in post #1565)? and how you'd go about importing one?

They go for anywhere from £8kish for a really low end example up to £33k for one like the white one posted. Concours one's can go for up £60k! Mods and what engines they have also obviously affect the price.

If you were serious about importing one the best bet would be to get yourself on gtr.co.uk and speak to some of the importers on there.

The handbrake looks like my mates car tbh. He keeps moaning that his handbrake is s**t. I pointed out the fact he pulls it up into the headlining and has stretched the cables by 3ft wont help.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
The handbrake looks like my mates car tbh. He keeps moaning that his handbrake is s**t. I pointed out the fact he pulls it up into the headlining and has stretched the cables by 3ft wont help.

its not adjusted propperly then lol, pull it up 5 clicks, then there is a hole under the handle with a 10mm nut in there, tighten it and it will adjust the cables... and stop it looking like a sex toy when he parks!

Turbos.
The Work wheels on the 200sx are mad!

Takata green wheels on the 350z look crap IMO, copy of that Subaru too... They should realise that its the NSX that is Takata sponsored, fools!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
some insparation for me lol :D

rx7_1.jpg

fd_002.jpg

pimpin lol
fd_017.jpg

fd_018.jpg
love this one!
fd3s_rx7_f.jpg

mzada%20rx7%20punisher%202.jpg

0112tur_supra7_01.jpg

img452100762fg0.jpg

kinda like this and kinda dont lol!
img460101561yi3.jpg

img460001551pk4.jpg

1135686317.jpg

2007tokyoautosalon79vr7.jpg

custommazdarx74tu6.jpg

im getting this rear diffuser for xmas! i need a bgw in my life!
autostaff-fd3s-rd-dc-sp3drw.jpg

pl_028_1.jpg

^ I knew you'd clock it, lol !!!

I'm loving this thread, 350z's are looking great as are the rx7's, not to mention a few others too :approve: