ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

A silver Honda
16" x 7" Rota Subzeros, ET43 offset.

15" Buddy Club P2s were the best wheels i've had on it i reckon. Shame they never made them in 16"

3164118365_bea4a45c9a_o.jpg

A silver Honda
Cheers dude :) Really need something with a bit of dish and lower offset me thinks, oh and some coilovers.

That's my simple plan for 2010 lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers dude :) Really need something with a bit of dish and lower offset me thinks, oh and some coilovers.

That's my simple plan for 2010 lol

Some coilvers and Advan RG's would be mine choice. Love them in bronze, on the Sol.

Or maybe MF10's? Is the Sol 5-stud?

Edit: Just seen it's 4-stud. lol

A silver Honda
Yeah i've just seen them! good price tbh.

As i said no funds.....Need to sell my other DSLR and lens first :dapprove:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
They are a weak offset though :( I want a Del Sol now, I need to find one to test fit me into...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
kneel they no smaller than a s13 inside, im 6'3" and fit in a del sol easy, plus i fint in a rx7 which is even smaller lol so u will be fine :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
42 it says on the pic.
In that case my 172 might go up for sale, theres a pretty decent looking one on the Del Sol OC.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Slowly mate, its xmas and I have no money. Its likely to start around spring/summer next year I think, maybe even later as things keep on breaking whilst its sat there lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Offset is everything.

Loving the Aristo, Altezza and black S14!!!!

In fact, I hate it when people quote pictures in here, but this f*cking deserves it.

img9062.jpg

Some great new cars in here since I looked the other day. I like Remedi's del sol, funky little cars & his one looks a minter, love it on those wheels :D

I'm quite liking S15's too :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
s14 looks like stock zenki front bumper with greddy lip, wider front and rear arches and stock jdm zenki skirts... its the meisters that make that car...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Big in the States... bizarre.

Mind you, so's the Scion xB. Even though I kinda like them. lol

Edit: Nice 370. Everything Amuse make is mental... they seem to have gone more mental since the owner died a few years ago. They did a tribute to him on BM... loads of S2000's, 350's around Tsukuba.