ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hnmmmm i nearly got a soarer but glad i didnt... its just a bit hnmmm lol they are cool as vip cars, they are basically identical to a supra, same chassis and engines... but meant as more of a tourer than a sports car...

saying that i wouldnt buy one i was looking to swap my s14 with one that had been converted to manual and had a fair few bits on it i could of sold... but woke up and saw my rx7 :D

fair few tasty rx7's on fduk will go grab some project pics

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
guy sold this
DSC_0012-1.gif

and got this
IMG_1889.gif

IMG_1891.gif

IMG_1894.gif

re amemiya wide arch sexy ness!

DSCF3891.jpg

500bhp ls1 engined (dont like the bodykit or the engine lol)

i dont like v8 conversions but i wanna see this run
frontview.jpg

this isnt the above car btw...

and if anyone is looking for possibly one of the best stock rx7's in the uk this is the one to go for my mate is selling it
1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

9.gif

its a 1998 RS-R basically one of the best versions of the rx7 you can get i have seen this car and it is by far the BEST example of any rx7 i have ever seen, engine just been rebuilt by jaydee who is one of the best builders in the uk... its under 7k and i wish i had the spare money to buy it and stick it in a lockup somewhere for a few years, give it 10 years and it will be worth a hell of alot of money in this condition.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Has that got the NSX-R recaros?

Really like the white one.

no the rsr came with different seats they arent recaros unfortunately :( the only bit that was overlooked on the rxr i think, but it was more of a luxury model had pretty much every single option mazda did on it... has braces and covers under the car people on the owners clubs that know pretty much everything about rx7's havent seen!

had different gauges extra knee rests for the driver, passenger foot rests, and loads of other bits, all numbered only 500 made this was owned by a mazda dearlership owner in japan, my mate that imported it went out to japan to buy parts, saw this and got it off the owner straight away! wasnt even for sale...

oh and the white one, the spec list is huge lol, its basically running a very sim spec to dragons demo cars... so much so that ross that owns dragon had a few comments to say about it and wasnt pleased lol that someone has built something so well lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Amazing what the correct rims do for a car... even if it's not JDM. :p

Flushness though. Although I generally hate the kouki lights/bumpers, they kinda work on this.

0002.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Black Top SR20DET
4214381911_1abb05863d_o.jpg

oh god you just failed SO hard, first off, the cam cover is flat, the black top has a hump in it for the vvt sprocket, second it has the low inlet manifold, the black top has the high mani, so that makes it a red top not a black top lol.... but the biggest wrong about that car is that its a 240.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
oh god you just failed SO hard, first off, the cam cover is flat, the black top has a hump in it for the vvt sprocket, second it has the low inlet manifold, the black top has the high mani, so that makes it a red top not a black top lol.... but the biggest wrong about that car is that its a 240.

lol...sir, i am knowhere near clever enough to know what engine / car that is...
that error is simply 1 of copy and paste from another forum and not knowing myself...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hi mate i pmed you back? the guy hasnt got back to me i will give him another poke mate sorry!

Qashcow

do you have a girlfriend ;) you know too much

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha! lol glos girls are just magic! cheltenham girls are slightly better but they are more work! saying that i got pretty much raped by one in dakota the other night... i will never look at cheltenham maccy d's drive through the same again lol! said she wanted something to eat... well she ordered and had to wait... she was eating before the guy gave us the food out the window, i wont ever be able to go there again! guy just looked at me like he was about to die of shock!

anyway! we gonna have to meet up some time lol im around glos so much and i dont think i have seen you lol!

Qashcow
pmsl, so long as this meet doesnt involve any love gobbling in maccy d's car park lol. mines been sat in the garage for 2 months and wont be moving for another 2 at this rate either :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
we can organise something in the area! get a few others from the area out also :)