ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

1.4 16v Clio
HELLAFLUSH!!!

1-570x380.jpg

3-570x379.jpg

4-570x379.jpg

5-570x380.jpg

9-570x380.jpg

10-570x380.jpg

11-570x380.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
OK thats it, i cant take it anymore. This thread mixed with the problems ive had with my clio have made me decide i need JDM in my life again! Thinking maybe a civic or something. That black S2000 is MINT!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
check this out!

[youtube]ZgybkvcigmU[/youtube]
[youtube]60gMUDy7FJ4[/youtube]

road legal has everything on it still aircon leccy windows full interior ran a 10.5 sec 1/4 mile with a shagged clutch!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
That black S2K is awesome, amazing!

That RX7 has a great stance too.

guy from maxpower owned it, had it wrapped in matt black wrap pretty sure he paid very little for all the work :( need to get a job for a mag lol.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Moma grew me well! Get an fd! Lol would say have a drive in mine but seats are solid mounted and can't see u reaching the peddels lol!

Turbos.
New seat in and found some orange belts to go with the exterior!

Dscf23202.jpg

I know it isn't a Bride but you know Recaro is better really...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
malice one of them stickers you could just take straight to a sticker company and they should be able to do it right off that as a vinyl just the other ones are a ball ache www.timeconsuming.com

Can't wait to get an MX-5! Have been having a look for the past month or so, reading into them and what not. 206 is so going when i got time to clean it and put it up for sale!

They are awesome, my mates just got a 1.8 Eunos - puts a wee little grin on your face when your in it. Probably due to it be sideways every corner when its wet out.