ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Another little injection of S-Body goodness...
savs-car3.jpg

savs-car2.jpg

It's LHD but appears to be in Japan :S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Gaz that civ in the background seems to have a yank plate on bud just had a good old zoom in

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
left hooker s body in japan, i dont think so... but does it matter where it is lol?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's cooler among the Bippu/VIP Japanese to import LHD versions of cars you can buy in Japan.

As with a lot of things Bippu, it's inspired by the Yakuza's cars. They would order, say, an S600 in LHD. Rather than buy a regular RHD S600.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's cooler among the Bippu/VIP Japanese to import LHD versions of cars you can buy in Japan.

As with a lot of things Bippu, it's inspired by the Yakuza's cars. They would order, say, an S600 in LHD. Rather than buy a regular RHD S600.

in mercs and bmw's yeh not silvias lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
also gonna say as thats a ccw demo car... its in america or hawaii lol... not japan :p

Someone help me find some rims for my Mk2 MX5!!! Neeed something epic, must be 15x7-8" and fit fairly flush without spacers (so need to be ET20s) WITHOUT over fenders. Prices need to be realistic, if I were rich I'd just go buy a set of Work Meisters, but I'm not. :(

All suggestions welcome or I may have to stray to Rotas :(

There's £10 in it for anyone who finds the wheels I buy. :cool:

VX220
Someone help me find some rims for my Mk2 MX5!!! Neeed something epic, must be 15x7-8" and fit fairly flush without spacers (so need to be ET20s) WITHOUT over fenders. Prices need to be realistic, if I were rich I'd just go buy a set of Work Meisters, but I'm not. :(

All suggestions welcome or I may have to stray to Rotas :(

There's £10 in it for anyone who finds the wheels I buy. :cool:

Dont do rotas! When i was looking these came up cheap but i reckon you will have to roll the arches to fir 8's
http://www.wheel-whores.com/classif...b-x-8-0-axis-og1-alloy-wheels-4-100-pcd&cat=4