ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest incarnation of my engine bay lol

VRS
yet more engine bay changes lol :clown:

the last change had it looking like this:
enginenew.gif

ive changed the hillpower elbow (again lol) added some hose covers and a carbon effect fuse box cover to match the battery cover and maxogen :D
also the engine cover is off at the local spray shop (cheers mark hehe)
engine002.jpg

engine003.jpg

andy

Maz

LY 200
Fuse box cover looks good Andy, how do they fit ??

Looks nice, what colour you getting the cover done now lol :)

Chocolate Bar™
hes gay and wants me to destroy the gorgeous black and red colour and replace it with an icky blue one ;)

looking good though andy!

VRS
covers gonna be some sort of black and racing blue :D (i leave all the important decisions up to mark lol)

fuse cover fits nice and easy, 2minute job :D

VRS
Middo said:
hes gay and wants me to destroy the gorgeous black and red colour and replace it with an icky blue one ;)

looking good though andy!

:rasp:

just you wait till you get yours, we are going to be a terrible twosome when it comes to stuff like this lol

Maz

LY 200
makavelli said:
covers gonna be some sort of black and racing blue :D (i leave all the important decisions up to mark lol)

fuse cover fits nice and easy, 2minute job :D

Sounds nice :approve: no modifications needed to the cover ?? lol does it just sit on top ??

BMW 330D
Engine bay is looking good Andy:approve:. Cant wait to see mark work his magic on your engine cover!.
That yellow and blue go really well together,defo a nice colour combination.

I prefer the second pic, I think it looks loads better without the engine cover.
I still like your theme of the yellow badges against the blue:cool: - proper renault f1 stylee !

VRS
EvilJohn said:
I like ot, where did you get the fusebox cover and battery cover? BTW fitted the bend today, just right! Cheers mate

glad you like the bend :D

got the covers off good old fleabay :)

LY 200
Thats so funkin nice man.......Top job!!!

What ik have you got there, never seen one before!?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Agree leave the engine cover off Andy....the polish look is 10x better without it.

Best 182 in Congleton i bet?!