ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the liquid valeted!

Renaultsport
As some of you may have seen ive just bought this ly 182,ive finally had a chance today to give it a good valet. It got a bit dirty on its 600 mile trip home! I clay barred it then gave it a good polish:cool:
Its come up so well and it helped that the sun came out this afternoon! just had to take a few more pics! Its mad the amount of people i get commenting on the colour:approve:
DSCF0583.jpg

DSCF0591.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

DSCF0593.jpg

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0598.jpg

visualize whirled pe
Great part of the country you live in.
I visited cornwall earlier this summer, wasnt as sunny then as it is now in your pics :( still had a great time so that's what counts :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Looks great, very nice:)
was thinking bout buying this one myself but couldnt be bothered to do the journey, wish I had now:(

Meg on pistonheads £6995
a beuaty

AND

a great way to buy a car!

I flew to Aberdeen to buy our last one and drove it home 500+ miles

Cost was £50 flight, £50 diesel, but saved at least a grand cos cheaper in Scotland !

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
hi i was gna buy this car u bought it from dundee didnt you haha thats where i stay owell have fun with it mate looks awesome

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very nice...I'm starting to like liquid...Still wouldn't buy it, but i appreciate it 'more'