ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The LOWEST MK2?

yeah looks like the sills are a similar height from the pic, back bumper looks loowwwww....... too bad you didnt leave it like that :p

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah looks like the sills are a similar height from the pic, back bumper looks loowwwww....... too bad you didnt leave it like that :p

Haha,I almost considered it to be honest, but the back end was all over the place, was actually dangerous to drive! Pulled a sicky to swap it back over to standard!

what title change ;) sorry kneel, had to be done :p
I think we're square lol

lol ok we will call that one quits

Haha,I almost considered it to be honest, but the back end was all over the place, was actually dangerous to drive! Pulled a sicky to swap it back over to standard!

hehe best way......mines just got no travel now, at all..........likes to get a "Jiggy"on down the road, so to speak.....bounce bounce bounce

Turbo'd lude, Astra
hehe best way......mines just got no travel now, at all..........likes to get a "Jiggy"on down the road, so to speak.....bounce bounce bounce

And dont we know about that!!

It's ok its tried and tested on one of the most uneven roads in the country:rasp:

And dont we know about that!!

It's ok its tried and tested on one of the most uneven roads in the country:rasp:

lol was pretty bad before wasnt it? i might get some 50 profile tyres for the back to give it a bit more 'bounce'

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I think we're square lol

haa haa :mad:

RS Megane DCi 175
Brapp brapp...safe..

How can you drive it like that..?

lol.

It certainly looks the part - don't think I could stick the car that low day to day driving. The roads round here simply ain't good enough!

Are the SuperL's going now then?

I think we're square lol

Jiggy indeed...
Going round corners may be spot on but country roads with any kind of dip or bump must be deathly no matter what you say! lol Mine gets twitchy as f**k as it is so yours must be ridiculous.

Lionel Richie
keep up, i was doing this YEARS ago!

not as low as me either ;)

DSCF01171.jpg

look at the rear wheel below (thats a 17inch, not a gayboy 16:rasp: )
IMGP0281.jpg

Clio 1.4 16v
lol jack up the rear axle in the middle.. and low and behold.. your splitter touches the ground...

been there.. done that ;) lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
looks good but id not want to drive it like that, if your going that low needs to be air suspension imo

ps your wheels look too big now lol
youll have to go on the ferry last too, we got in rear s**t going to belgium with one of the cars they nearly told him he couldnt come on

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Jord will you take me out in your car sometime. Got 2 be one or if not my favourite car on here.