ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The LOWEST MK2?

Is it lower than Freds black 1.2 ?? (the one which had the green wheels on it) His was silly low (looked good though)
He suffered from cracked wheel arches & all sorts iirc.

love it :D

but how does it not rub ??

im guessing your running with no arch liners

yeah of course, no archliners lol................no rubbage tho!

Scheiße ist das tief!

Can i post some pics in my german forum, please?

no probs william!

Is it lower than Freds black 1.2 ?? (the one which had the green wheels on it) His was silly low (looked good though)
He suffered from cracked wheel arches & all sorts iirc.

well they are 16's on mine..................also its been measured at 120/110? so i guess so?

260mm
DSC_0269.jpg

230mm
DSC_0271.jpg

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
mines not as low and on full chat cornering it rubs like f**k, so how your managing it is beyond me!!

Mercedes C Class Sport
awesome jord. before you 're-lowered it', you couldnt have had people in the back could you? (even though you have no rear seats!)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'm pretty sure it was, he was using custom coilovers, no arches and still had rubbing!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
the green wheels look damn cool, I saw Jordans today and if Freds was lower then they are both completely mad!

Freds 1.2 was lower!

I'm pretty sure it was, he was using custom coilovers, no arches and still had rubbing!

IIRC all i remember him saying is he had custom rear coilovers.....the same as what ive done? My sills are like 7cm from the ground at the front, and 10cm at the back.....surely it cant have been lower on bigger wheels

Thats crazy low!! can the front go any lower?

yeah, thers around another 20mm to play with.........wheels need camber first before i can start playing with that though!

M

mini-valver

LOL!!! Awesome! Fred's was on 17's so it's deceptive as the wheels are further in the arch....

RS 172
Bloody hell thats low. Just got mine droped on PI's ~35-40mm, and I thought that was a lot! Looks good mate.

M

mini-valver

Christmas meal will be fine too lad, saves pissing about down this end! Sil height is where it's at, everyone would run 24" wheels else ;)

Golf R soon...
You guys must have some pretty flat roads road your place! :clown:

My car can't go any lower other wise it aint coming off the driveway :eek:

Turbo'd lude, Astra
It is all about the sill height, all these boys thinking there low as they got a 172 front bumper LOL

This car is low!! Been out in it today and lets just say its worse than mine was with the old coilies on, but hey, mission accomplished jords, you got it loooooooooooooooooow!!!!

I reckon we need the 15's on at the weekend, show all the low haters what its all about, send the superlegs off with style!

It is all about the sill height, all these boys thinking there low as they got a 172 front bumper LOL

This car is low!! Been out in it today and lets just say its worse than mine was with the old coilies on, but hey, mission accomplished jords, you got it loooooooooooooooooow!!!!

I reckon we need the 15's on at the weekend, show all the low haters what its all about, send the superlegs off with style!

LOL i worked it out, mine are 16" with 45 profile tyres......yours are 15" with 45 profile tyres............it should drop it like an inch!

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Right, we'll do it the weekend when refurbing the willy wheels!!!

Then without a doubt you can proove its gone lower than Freds :)

one word jord, fcuking awesum pal, you do realise well have major issues getting on the iom ferry!!! planks AHOY!!!!;)

Right, we'll do it the weekend when refurbing the willy wheels!!!

Then without a doubt you can proove its gone lower than Freds :)

LOL.....basically the front sill should end up being 4cm off the ground with the 15"s on

one word jord, fcuking awesum pal, you do realise well have major issues getting on the iom ferry!!! planks AHOY!!!!;)

lol, get the video camera out....youve been framed?

Clio 1.4 16v
car looks good... how much did the custom set up at the back cost ya?

you got any pics of the set up?

what coilovers are you running at the front?

and are they 16" wheels?

car looks good... how much did the custom set up at the back cost ya?

you got any pics of the set up?

what coilovers are you running at the front?

and are they 16" wheels?

no idea on overall cost......

they are FK Highsport coilovers......fronts lowered down with about 20mm left to go........the rear setup consisted of replacing the old threaded adjustment piece with one half the size, and then getting a custom spring made that was shorter than the FK one, which originally came with the kit......

i had various sets of custom springs made until it was right, finally getting them right.......

yeah they are 16's too