ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  120d M Sport
Mate I think ur project is ace. U aint half had some bad luck tho have you? Wish I had the money to splash at my dynamique tht u have on urs!! How much u pay for the Xenons btw?? :D

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Where you up to on putting on putting it back to standard jord? Update your thread and get some pictures on.

So you probably have realised from all my For Sale threads the car was changing. Well here it is this afternoon:

IMG_5653.gif

IMG_5656.gif

100% Standard (bar the colorcoding/cup spoiler, which are staying).

Anyway, its time for me to move on to a new project, that will go quicker, and can be messed around with more.

Just like to say thanks to everyone whos made the car in this thread happen, all the help from various members on here, weather it be on the forum or in person. :p

Hope you have enjoyed reading this thread, the progress, and the car. Its time for a fresh project for me, a new thread may appear in the near future! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.