ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  R56 JCW
IMG_0032.jpg

looks like you creamed yourself in this pic.. ;)

Him and jord did a bit of speedbumming before this pic was took

spam? i love spam, goes with everything!

fit car as always, got out early from work next thurs so will be coming to the krispy kremes meet!!

2002 172
wouldnt it have been a better idea to either have a decat made, or buy a proper decat rather than smashing your cat?

wouldnt it have been a better idea to either have a decat made, or buy a proper decat rather than smashing your cat?

ive got a spare cat mate. and i couldnt be arsed paying a custom exhaust place to make one, prospeed want 200odd for one

Mustang, S13, AX GT
sounds good with your ghetto decat man, although something not right about hitting the rev limiter and not seeing flames, stupid healthy n/a engines ;)

Nice wellies Jamie :eek:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice ghetto decat! Love the fact you just tipped the stuff onto the lawn as well.

wait and see ;)
pmsl gordan... and ino aint he... he will probly say i had trouble taking the lamba sensor off wen he cums back lol... wich i did lol

yeah...you spacker....moaning that the sensor isnt coming out and gave up, i had one try and got it off!............and you cant say lazy munter you tool, you always take over!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
To be fair danny you do always take over so stop your moanin lol.

Can't wait to hear this for real tomorrow mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.