ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did a bit of work today tidying a few things up, repainted part of the interior, touched up the wheels, and fitted new disks/caliper carriers etc...

285mm disks now instead of 259mm, fills the wheel alot more....painted the calipers satin black also...

Old disks, 259mm....

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Caliper off...

IMG_0129.jpg

Disk off...

IMG_0130.jpg

259mm vs 285mm...

IMG_0131.jpg

Screwed caliper back in while painting...

IMG_0132.jpg

Disk fitted and caliper drying...

IMG_0133.jpg

Then did the other side, let the calipers dry and went for a drive...they feel ALOT better :)

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

more soon :approve:

yeah its the ktec conversion got it on the cheap...scrapping the drilled disks going for something else, was just checking if all was good with it

been getting all the glue off where the heatproofing was today, my hands are on fire after using so much white spirit!

IMG_0055-1.gif

KW'd 2118'd dCi ???
IMO, the best car around!

I'm trying to catch you on height.. It's not an easy job :p Altough it looks higher on the pics

my.php

Congrats and keep it going

Cheers from Portugal

Petrol Blue 182.
ah im getting 15 inch but i ent got a clue on the tyre sizes, i want low profile and a stretched look cldnt help me out?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
take us for a mooch in it 2moz bud lol wanna see what its like inside on the move. for stretch go for a tyre thats not wide enough low pro and the right wheel size so for example your running 200/55/15 try 185/40/15 or even 175/40/15 but then your gonna be on the same level as chanderler with his Euro Paxo

renault clio 1.2 16v
Thats class mate really good to see someone so kean, i'm doing the same but probz not so much money invested. Like it alot mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.