ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
orange cage, with black decals on it would look sexual... gord.. u get bored very quickly dont u.. imagine when ur having sex with a girl... not to worry bout that, you got still few more years till u get some action so to speak lol

all the interior is painted now....cage going back in tommorow then gotta decal the other wheels................... when you're wheels meant to be back chris? your gonna have two white two yellow ;) let me know when they are back coz i want pics

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll need your steelie for Wednesday only... the guy can do them in one day. I'm dropping them off in the morning and collecting when they close!

So i'll be free as soon as i get home and get them fitted! :approve:

is top marques the wheel refurb? because if so i think they have a fleet of mobile vans that did dad's rs4 wheels. and f**k me theyre mint.

jamie

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ the thread hijack.

I'm taking them on Wednesday... Aye, the fella was sound on the phone! It's good to hear that it's a good place! Roll on Wednesday night!

got it back in today, and two of the decal'd wheels on the car.... no real proper pics of the car with wheels and cage showing, want to clean it and get a few other things sorted before i wash it!

all the trim out ready for the cage to go in...

IMG_0098.jpg

halfway in...

IMG_0100.jpg

then sorted wheels...

IMG_0108.jpg

one wheel on and rain stopped play...

IMG_0115.jpg

then all the trim back in, and one of the seats...

IMG_0116.jpg

both seats back in, only one harness though as i couldnt be arsed putting the other one back in as the seats are coming back out

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

both wheels on and looking dirty :cool:

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

and thats where it has been left....still loads i want to get done on the interior like sanding the gloss paint down from the seats back and doing everything in satin black...etc...anyways, keep an eye out in clio media for some pics when ive sorted all four wheels.........and il update this thread soon :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It looks better in the metal, trust me... the best it's ever looked IMO!

Don't you dare spray that fcuking steel... :( LOL

wait and see ;)
yeh easier than i thought taking cage out and getting it back in profesional at it now haha... looks even better in the flesh than in piks... ive herd the steel is goin orange pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.