ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
the orange decals on the black wheels make all the difference comapred to just black. looks good

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^pft, spammers....

Looks good Jord, liking the Orange but the cage isn't bright enough!

Agreed... just needs a fcuking wash! ;)

Meet you at B&Q tonight for that wheel lad?

ive got all my four wheels back on now lad.....im fuckign busy all night though, got the steel off and ready to go :( when do you need it by?

drop me a text and il probs be able to sort something, its orange now BTW! ;)

Last edited:
just another little addition/replacement ;)

IMG_0092.gif

yeah there are a few other orange bits i want to do, but, the orange i used for the cage was from B&Q, and you have to be 21 to buy paint from there now, which im not FFS!

Evo 6, E92 320d
WTF i guess its all to do with the challenge 21 scheme. Reminds me when i got id'd at the range for paint
"You're over 16 sir?"
"yeh im 18.....no wait...im 19"
lol

LOL yeah, well its only plastikote paint like, but nowhere else round here sells it in the same color i need, which is a bit of a bummer! il have to get winston to go to b&q for me, lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing car mate, putting some serious effort into the car and it's really paying off.

Status
Not open for further replies.