ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Mclaren F1 LM Edition....

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice cars there.Shame the veyron rapes them both to embaressment,and 6mpg for the macca,thats bad,even if you have got lots of dough

ian

Octy VRS
I've only ever seen one on the road, pretty cool. Still prefer an F40 though, or a Carrera GT.

I'd have the F1 over a veyron any day of the week, the veyron is just so god damm ugly !
I love McLaren F1's !

Rsport182Cup'd
I have seen the F1 too, have a little play on the dearne valley park way, all good gestured, thumbs up from F1 then make me look like i am parked, when going rather quick! nice nice motor

A red missile
Oh yeah that reminds me, VBH would get a right good pounding anytime she feels like changing the way she walks.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
u do kno that the LM ent as fast as the normal f1!:nono: its just got a fancy colour and a massive wing for grip!

Nippy white cup
Only the top speed tho m8...lighter and more powerful meant better acceleration but top speed was just less than 230mph due to the spoiler, but still not bad lol . I'd prefer the acceleration rather than a top speed that I would never get it to

Chris

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
had a play with a Lambo DIable SV once... thumbs up, flames, lots of fun. Then he left me. Like I was parked up having tea and biscuits!