ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT MY CAR IS..

Stanced Honda S2000

Changing the headlight bulbs. christ. i got it out no problem but putting it back in took nearly 20 minutes !

oh btw - 2002 reno clio dynamique sport

That funny little circular metal clip fiddly as mate, I got one in but ended up getting fed up with the other one, took 5 minutes to chill out as it was winding me up summit chronic and never got round to puttin it back in (the clip not the bulb that is)

nearly killed me on my old clio. 98 s grande (new shape)

Getting the dam thing out was easy. Putting it back in oh god. I swear i nearly smashed the light.

Stanced Honda S2000

that ones quite easy. the headlight drove me flippin mental. i was sweating to bits cuz its warm and i was fiddling about trying to get that in. it was hell.

one of my mums bulbs went in her expresion, i gave it a go and gave up. so I told her to take it hellfords, they came out had a go, then said try gordon lamb

Stanced Honda S2000

ha ha . i was considering to go ask reno after about 10 mins but then theyd ask for 30 quid or summat,

Best thing was once fitted i brought the wrong bulb anyway.

Would do full beam and normall but not side light or something like that.

I just thought Great. Thats the last time i listen to the man at halfords.

Quote: Originally posted by James on 17 May 2004

I bet it still rattles though jimmy :D
u bet it does like a b**ch, but u should here the dump valve when im well up in 3rd lol wump ppptisshshhhh wump ppptisshhhh

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

yeh u need small hands.

not as bad as my dads xjs tho!

u have to take the wheel off, or if uve got really flexable arms then u can get away with just putting it on full lock so u can get to the bulbs!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

anyone who went to donny north ripspeed show will know how long it took to change my bulbs!! :mad: :oops: