ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Phone Thread

gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's really nice in the hand just too small for me after years of a big phone. My note 10+ 5G doesn't even feel big! Weird.

It's so so difficult to use a small phone now!

Old Tarby!

ClioSport Moderator
Ah ok. I knew it was a 30 pro, couldn't remember which one.
I'd read about work around and then I'd read that they had been taken out. Sure there will be another way to get around the issues soon enough, or the US will stop the restrictions as part of the trade deal with China.
Just load any apps you want by downloading the .apk of the app from a search engine. I don't think phones having the play store is actually an issue at all is it? Surely the play store is just a place for developers to advertise their apps, like someone would advertise products on eBay? I know obviously stuff on the play store is probably regulated and deemed secure, but aslong as you download APKs from reliable sources then there shouldn't be a problem?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Gents, I can buy a brand new (but technically secondhand) IPhone XR 64gb for £400.

Is that a worthwhile purchase? My 6S is dying within 4 hours now and it’s laggy as f**k.

cs_rich

ClioSport Club Member
  Not a clio
Gents, I can buy a brand new (but technically secondhand) IPhone XR 64gb for £400.

Is that a worthwhile purchase? My 6S is dying within 4 hours now and it’s laggy as f**k.
My wife went from a 6S to an XR and she really rates it.

if you still like your 6S then take it to Apple for a new battery. It was about £50 on my 5S and it was like a new phone when I got it back (fixed the lag andwent back to lasting all day)