ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Phone Thread

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  F56 JCW & MT-09 SP
Never head of this dude but he does a pretty good camera comparison between the flagships:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Cooper S
I'm getting one of these soon, just because I hate monthly subscriptions!

gally

ClioSport Club Member
Never head of this dude but he does a pretty good camera comparison between the flagships:

He's been around a long time but Saf etc all seem a bit better at comparisons!

In regards to that screen protector, the shitty protector has remembered her fingerprint, how is that Samsung's fault?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
I read something about it being the technology that Samsung has used being the problem. If it will only work with their screen protectors then it should be made a massive warning on the phone when setting it up.

If it can then still be bypassed with a cheap screen protector then it’s the phone at fault.

Richard_UK

ClioSport Club Member
  Passat Tdi Sport
I read something about it being the technology that Samsung has used being the problem. If it will only work with their screen protectors then it should be made a massive warning on the phone when setting it up.

If it can then still be bypassed with a cheap screen protector then it’s the phone at fault.
You cant bypass it with the screen protector it's only if someone puts one on then sets up fingerprints as it reads the screen protector when setting up instead of the finger.

Abarth 595 comp
Currently got a mate 20 Pro and my yesrly upgrade has come up. Not sure whether to stick with it as it's great or change for something else. Is there anything out there noticeably better?

Richard_UK

ClioSport Club Member
  Passat Tdi Sport
I owned the grandad of them all back in the 90s the StarTAC, I still remember the feeling of owning it back then it was amazing felt like having a real star trek communicator, and it was so much smaller than everything else available, which was a good thing at the time :)

1E66A3CE-BA50-4E50-83CA-F6D2785B4F3D.jpeg