ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new tool thread

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I find its massively dependant on the battery, how charged it is and what tools you are using. With the 6Ah battery and no extensions mine has surprised me in terms of what it will do, hub nuts etc. I've had a few things it can't do yet after a charge up it can. 18V ones are mega impressive though, just quite bulky.

With extension on its shite while the big ones just power through.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Ah fair enough, I'll make sure to use and fully charge the 6amp battery next time.

I've got a set of impact socket joints, so even at awkward angles I just whack the Makita on there. Rarely have to go up to medium and never needed high.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
IMG_20231211_083305.jpg

New toy

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If you get a cheap one, it'll always tell you to drill in the exact place to cause most damage to whatever is behind there.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Today I had to get the 'new box thingy' secured in the van, the old one was a full floor pan sized lump so didn't move in transit.
The new one a three piece L shaped mother fucker.

Historically it took her an age with the old dewalt to put anything screwed into the van, often resorting to using the impact wrench for more torques....
40 minutes with the m18 biatches, so it's not even 10am and i'm done.
20231214_091823.jpg
20231214_091818.jpg
20231214_092149.jpg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
M12 Bodywarmer will be spot on. Ive had the m12 zip up hoodie a few years now good bit of kit in winter for staying warm. Only downside is the battery pocket is on the side/rear for some reason digs in if getting in the car with it on.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
M12 Bodywarmer will be spot on. Ive had the m12 zip up hoodie a few years now good bit of kit in winter for staying warm. Only downside is the battery pocket is on the side/rear for some reason digs in if getting in the car with it on.

I have the jacket, the same issue with the battery on the side, I bought a converter though so can use a flat powerbank from amazon which is better. The jacket is thick though so barely ever need the battery in tbf

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody after some toolboxes?

We have 2x Mac ones at work, both being bottom cabinets. One is brand new, never used (black tech) and the other (red select) has been used just to store stuff in. Both come with 2x keys per box, but the select doesn't have caster wheels. The black tech has a built in extension socket on the face too.

Can get pics in a bit.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody after some toolboxes?

We have 2x Mac ones at work, both being bottom cabinets. One is brand new, never used (black tech) and the other (red select) has been used just to store stuff in. Both come with 2x keys per box, but the select doesn't have caster wheels. The black tech has a built in extension socket on the face too.

Can get pics in a bit.

IMG-20240117-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20240117-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20240117-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20240117-WA0021.jpg