ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new whip...

Thought I'd stick a thread up with some pics of the new car......not sure on what the response is going to be like though :cool:

I got sick of waiting for my new Audi so seen this and bought it the next day, and I'm so glad I did!

It's a 2.0 170CR DSG. Currently running stage1. It rolled 208.6bhp and 285lbft although the figures are a bit off as a proper run wouldnt work due to the DSG.

Only pictures I've got are ones from the RR day and it needs a good clean. Cheers to Koi & Moby for the pics.

As for the colour...I've had a white one in the past so fancied something a bit different. ;)

6109325137_975f5b613c_b.jpg

Cliosport.net Rolling Road Day @ Extreme Motorsport by al broon, on Flickr

6109864204_973f2c6caf_b.jpg

6124773480_d991b799a3_b.png

371 by Adam Kerr, on Flickr

6109883770_5a6fe8d380_b.jpg

6111961018_693c06331f_b.jpg

IMG by Koi Chan, on Flickr

6109337097_4b877262b9_b.jpg

6109886798_298973aebb_b.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Actually really like it. Always been a menacing look on that Bodykit but the colour also suits it.

Won't miss it in the car park! What Audi were you looking at Adam?

I miss your gifs. X

:sleepy:

Ordered an Ibis White A3 Black Edition 170 Stronic with a few extras. Delay after delay. Idiots!

As for the gifs..I've given it a rest after I got points y0.

It might be MPVish but it's surprising the amount of people that think its a 3 door. That includes my mate who stood at the drivers door while I got in then said "aint you gonna let me in 1st". LOL.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nice, im trying to pursuade my dad to go stage two with his K1 dunno weather it will happen or not though :( currently got a blufin chip/box, carbonio induction kit and a new forge recirc valve as the diafram on the standard valve isnt upto the job and its at least 1/3 the weight.

BG 182
You went and brought a lairy colour and I love it!! The car is lairy so I think it suits perfectly.

Cheers guys, Personally I love the colour and I couldn't find one when I last looked hence the Audi order lol. Surprisingly very few people have said they don't like it. :cool:

love them, how much are they these days?

Depends really, prices are all over the shop. I got a good deal on mines as the dealer was struggling to shift the orange haha.

Nice, im trying to pursuade my dad to go stage two with his K1 dunno weather it will happen or not though :( currently got a blufin chip/box, carbonio induction kit and a new forge recirc valve as the diafram on the standard valve isnt upto the job and its at least 1/3 the weight.

If I didn't do as many miles I'd have a stage2+ K1 or Cupra R. They are animals! What power is your dads running atm?

I like it. (even though I hate the term whip ;))

Looked at these when changing from the 172 to the 197, but they we're a little out of my price range.

trophy #50
My friends got one of these .. Think it's running about 380bhp now.

Shame he's just blown up his second engine :/

I like though! Very nice.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If I didn't do as many miles I'd have a stage2+ K1 or Cupra R. They are animals! What power is your dads running atm?

been told ruffly around 308hp i cant remember the torque, i wanna take it to a dyno to see the proper figure though.

Love it, great colour.

Where are you from anyway mate? I know a few of the cars in the background of your photos and I think it was you I seen comment on my mates facebook judging by the bright orange display picture haha.

/stalker

Cheers guys :eek:

Love it, great colour.

Where are you from anyway mate? I know a few of the cars in the background of your photos and I think it was you I seen comment on my mates facebook judging by the bright orange display picture haha.

/stalker

Oh hai Liam, I'm from the west coast, and no doubt that would have been Ross' post about warranty lol.

The cars in the pics are from the ClioSport RR meet ;)

I'm really starting to like these now. The colour also really suits it imo.

Enjoy.

Cheers, The new colours in the brochure are sooooo dull otherwise I'd have ordered a brand new one. :cool:

been told ruffly around 308hp i cant remember the torque, i wanna take it to a dyno to see the proper figure though.

That sounds about right for a remap!

Nice Picasso FR.

...wait a sec. ;)

Looks nothing like a shitroen pigasshole imo.