ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The newish wagon....

White Sti Hatch
Huhahaha f**k you lying american resellers ! I couldn't get my head around why they wouldn't fit being over the brakes being that the wheels are designed for race/sports use so i got in contact with works in Japan turns out there US resellers know nothing or they are just lazi and didn't want to check the clearance for me im going with fat n lazi though ! :argue:

Both the CR Kai & Ultimate will clear the set up im running :D just waiting on clarification on the offset ill need to run.

Only other question is colour

Bronze ?

White ?

Silver ?

Black ?

or one of each :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Well ordered a few bits while i was away and got some of them fitted in the last few days couple quick iPhone pics as my D60 is dead !

Hella Horns & Cusco Front Brace

8016329463_debef8ac15.jpg

IMG_0083 by B1oHzrd, on Flickr

Fitted along with Perrin radiator shroud

8016325269_5fda39d70e.jpg

IMG_0084 by B1oHzrd, on Flickr

8016328832_470089482c.jpg

IMG_0085 by B1oHzrd, on Flickr

HKS Funnel to replace the stupid resonator bottle

8016331062_ff7ac22b16.jpg

IMG_0086 by B1oHzrd, on Flickr

And the Cusco Lower Arm Bar II no pics fitted but ill try get some at a later date

8016328503_80398ac61e.jpg

IMG_0087 by B1oHzrd, on Flickr

Love seeing a project that's built using quality stuff. I'm probably going to have a semi if images show up of it on CR Kais.

White Sti Hatch
I had the Hellas on mine! They sound mint haha. I hate you Dean. I still need a go in this x

Sound like fog horns compared to the standard pish ! Jamie you love me mate weessht, wont be any time soon im only back for another 12 days !

Ah I'm going again in October! Are you home for good next year? Deffo need to get your arse down to Trax or FCS for the night out alone...

White Sti Hatch
Im back out again 12th so not got a lot of time to get it sorted so next year is the best shout

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looking forward to seeing this dean my mate has a 330s love them but his is pretty standard