ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Don't really got on here much anymore but really fancying a ph1 for the nurbergring this year, may make a replica in honour of my old one, some pics I never posted in this thread before, please bare in mind this was 4-5 years ago and the 'scene' apparently has changed.

Picture692.jpg

Picture690.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

Miss it a lot!

I wonder where GCL is now?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I remember yours too mate, seems a good ph1 is quite few and far between now. I wouldnt mind one that isnt silver or odyssey

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
TEG that is lovely... how comes you didnt bring this instead of the scoob on saturday? never seen a sunflower in the flesh!

Because I know who did the belts last .. I'm not worried about a lack of horses.

Plus, it's a Clio and there was hundreds of the ruddy things at SRR :eek:

FYI: It looks like yours .. but it's yellow.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup.

I like to be different. Plus I'd have been disappointed if it only put out 30hp, and if it was putting out 200, so what ? :approve:

Knowing the scoob is healthy and above book was far more interesting and useful !

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Save me making a new thread, does anybody know what type of foglight bulbs I need? I'd like to change to a white set and bought some H11's but they don't look correct.

@Naith Looks great mate. Would like to hear your review.

PH1 172
Finally got the track car out for its first clean since October! I forgot how clean it actually is.
enazeder.jpg
tu7apyhe.jpg
8uhupyqe.jpg
2ydu3a2e.jpg
typu5evu.jpg
uta4avyh.jpg
4yse4u9y.jpg
yjahy6uq.jpg
ne3emu3a.jpg

I'm in the process of refurbishing the wheels hence the odd colours.

The black one is still forsale in the forsale section. Check it out ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Finally got the track car out for its first clean since October! I forgot how clean it actually is.
enazeder.jpg
tu7apyhe.jpg
8uhupyqe.jpg
2ydu3a2e.jpg
typu5evu.jpg
uta4avyh.jpg
4yse4u9y.jpg
yjahy6uq.jpg
ne3emu3a.jpg

I'm in the process of refurbishing the wheels hence the odd colours.

The black one is still forsale in the forsale section. Check it out ;)

Looks great Dom :)