ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
9191744853_5d8b36912a_z.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not a huge fan of flame red but that looks lovely mate and I know a few on here will be jizzing all over that!.

172 exclusive no 172
Here is my Finished 172 Exclusive, ( I do have all original parts so can go back to stock at any time :) )

IMG_1573_zps5e74f7cf.jpg

IMG_1575_zpsbce31f60.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

b1b56c7d-ba43-4551-ac44-3a0e3fc41539_zps8cb9c5ff.jpg

clio mk2 ph1 172
im only running a 50 shot at the moment but not sure if the standard fuelpump is up to the job so still testing, it does go rather well tho lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Forgive me father, for I have sined! :(

myju6ybe.jpg

Does look good though. P.s The turinis are for sale if anyones interested! ;)

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Cheers mate, looking at getting spacers, cooksports (currently on prolines), skoda splitter, already got a cup spoiler just needs spraying and I'm thinking Ph2 bootlid if i can find one cheap enough

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I used to think that the more ph2 bit's on a ph1 the better,
but as the years have gone on, i'm now of the opinion they should all be visually oem,
​even the horrible rear lights.

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
​I agree if its a mint low millage one, but mine isn't really and I quite like the idea of updating the bad bits on them

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
PH2 rear bumper is yuck, i just like the black side strips as i think it brakes the sliver up.

Thats just my choice though, your car does looks fresh though. :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
PH2 rear bumper is yuck, i just like the black side strips as i think it brakes the sliver up.

Thats just my choice though, your car does looks fresh though. :)

I second this, I like the contrast of the black and silver. Just need to get mine back to black again