ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
The shed :(

e2e4ubas.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I almost bought the black one off of ebay, hope its as good as it looked in the add?

Id still like a black PH1 for the misses.

PH1 172
I almost bought the black one off of ebay, hope its as good as it looked in the add?

Id still like a black PH1 for the misses.

it isn't as good as it looked in the add unfortunately but it will be better than it looked when I'm done. It properly shifts tough!!

Phoar that odyssey is sexy!

When I finally work out how on use my camera ill take some proper pictures of it. But for now iphone will do. My number plate fell off in the sun which is why there is still sticky pad left on the bumper.

null_zps20229382.jpg

null_zpsa1690531.jpg

PH1 172
Whats wrong with it mate?

Just needs a good polish and a service??

it has quite a few more car park dints and scratches than I'd have liked but it drove so well I figured I can justify spending on the body work. It's just today rolled over to 66k and the interior is pretty much perfect for a ph1!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
it has quite a few more car park dints and scratches than I'd have liked but it drove so well I figured I can justify spending on the body work. It's just today rolled over to 66k and the interior is pretty much perfect for a ph1!

I have my sliver PH1 which has just ticked to 49,500. My misses could do with a new car to run around in so i was thinking about a black PH1, both cars would look good together on the drive.

I take it you didn't give the asking price?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
As I keep on saying ive got so much want for a black ph1 for the misses.

Problem is that....
1, I wouldn't want it turning into a project.
2, id be going on at her to look after it, worrying where she'd park it etc... It would end up driving me mad.

Maybe I should just get her a ford focus. ..lol

Stu your car looks spot on! I love aerocatched bumpers and how they seem to misshape when moving :)

Random pictures from my photobucket.

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

1-1.jpg

Excuse the 182
IMG_0404.jpg

GOPR0630.jpg

GOPR0638.jpg

GOPR0629.jpg

GOPR0628.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

For anyone wondering, out of the 4 ph1's pictured the only two left are the silver one w533 (which i now own) and lewistaylors white shell was sold, unsure what the outcome of it was but hopefully its still out there somewhere getting abuse!